Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCharity Auctiontagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandEpaulettagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandJ Fitzpatrick Shoestagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandKent Wangtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandLa Portegnatagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandLoaketagged by Cleav, 12/21/15
- brandLuxiretagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandRingtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- itemRing Jackettagged by Cleav, 12/6/15More
- topicRonald McDonald House Charitiestagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- categorySuitstagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- topicVibergtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandVisvimtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of January 25 Last post on 1/25/15 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on 4/26/15 at 9:10pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. - Page 37post #542 of 68412/19/15 at 8:08ampost #543 of 68412/19/15 at 8:53ampost #544 of 68412/19/15 at 9:10ampost #545 of 68412/19/15 at 9:11ampost #546 of 68412/19/15 at 10:59amThread StarterQuote:
I've been looking into setting up a trust to run this, but the restrictions on a non-profit that can offer this type of receipt are strict, and the overhead is pretty onerous. Plus, as @rydenfan has already pointed out, the receipt would only be for donations in the amount in excess of the retail value of the goods you have received.post #547 of 68412/19/15 at 2:05pmThread Starterpost #548 of 68412/19/15 at 2:20pmThread Starter
Auction 17: A bottle of Four Roses La Brigantessa Bourbon and two @YellowHookTies ties!
Ends Sunday, Dec 20, 12 p.m.. or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later (or apparently, when I finish my workout).
Let's start the bidding... now.
Yellowhook neckties - A bottle of Four Roses "La Brigantessa" Bourbon, a beautiful red tie in honor of Four Roses new Master Distiller Brent Elliot in a lovely cotton/linen/silk blend, and a Holiday tie from Yellow Hook Neckties, of Rob (@NewYorkIslander's) choice. I trust this guy!
Retail value of about $450, based on the average value of the ties and what I generally pay for good bourbon.
Bidding starts at $250, and the minimum bid increment for this auction will be $10.Bid generously and often! It's for the kids.
Good luck, everyone. Happy Holidays.
Please bid often and generously. What better way is there to spend money and get some great loot at the same time?post #549 of 68412/19/15 at 2:20pmThread Starterpost #550 of 68412/19/15 at 2:21pmThread Starterpost #551 of 68412/19/15 at 2:23pmThread Starterpost #552 of 68412/19/15 at 3:00pmpost #553 of 68412/19/15 at 3:13pmpost #554 of 68412/19/15 at 3:15pmpost #555 of 68412/19/15 at 3:17pmThread Starter
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Old People - obsessed with watching the news? 28 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL "Nigel" Flat Front Navy/Dark Green/Black Corduroy Pants... 31 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...