Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCharity Auctiontagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandEpaulettagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandJ Fitzpatrick Shoestagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandKent Wangtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandLa Portegnatagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandLoaketagged by Cleav, 12/21/15
- brandLuxiretagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandRingtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- itemRing Jackettagged by Cleav, 12/6/15More
- topicRonald McDonald House Charitiestagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- categorySuitstagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- topicVibergtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandVisvimtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of January 25 Last post on 1/25/15 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on 4/26/15 at 9:10pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. - Page 33post #482 of 68212/16/15 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #483 of 68212/16/15 at 11:39amThread Starterpost #484 of 68212/16/15 at 12:07pmpost #485 of 68212/16/15 at 12:38pmpost #486 of 68212/16/15 at 12:47pmThread Starter
Takes it! Thanks for the very generous bid and congratulations on taking this. Please email me at email@example.com for further instructions, please.
Yes. I apologize for that. I was working out so that I can eat copious amounts of rich food and still look okay (with clothes judiciously chosen and being worn. Or heavily photoshopped.)post #487 of 68212/16/15 at 12:55pmpost #488 of 68212/16/15 at 12:55pmThread Starter
So, today, we'll be doing some Equus belts. In fact, a pair of unlined belts and a watch strap (non-exotics, not precious metals). The total retail value is approximately 300 GBP, with some variance, of course. @Equus Leather has graciously offered to allow substitutions, like putting the retail price of one item towards a more precious item, so there is quite a bit of latitude here.
Here is the schedule of auctions starts until Christmas.
Dec 16: Equus Watch Strap and 2 belts (non-exotics)
Dec 17 Kent Wang – Duo of watches http://www.kentwang.com/misc/bauhaus-watch-v4-white.html (http://www.kentwang.com/misc/bauhaus-watch-v3-black.html)
Dec 18: Yellowhook neckties - A bottle of Four Roses "La Brigantessa" Bourbona beautiful red tie in honor of Four Roses new Master Distiller Brent Elliot in a lovely cotton/linen/silk blend, and Rob's choice of another one of our Holiday Plaid ties
Dec 19: Drinkwaters: Four (4) MTM Individualized Shirts in the fabric range of A thru L. Over 500 fabrics
Dec 20: Pediwear Loake Aldwych shoes
Dec 21: J Fitzpatrick A free pair of shoes to the winner's choice.
Dec 22: Notre Viberg Boots of the winner's choice.
Dec 23: Gaziano&Girling – MTO belt 3.0 or 3.5 cm, suede or leather, (note: no exotics)post #489 of 68212/16/15 at 1:12pmThread Starter
Auction 14: Equus watch strap and 2 unined belts!
Ends Wednesday, Dec 17, 12 p.m.. or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later (or apparently, when I finish my workout).
Let's start the bidding... now.
Today, we have an auction for any two unlined belts and a watch strap (non-precious metal or special edition buckles, no exotic skins) from Equus Leather. As some of you may know, I have over 60 belts - probably closer to 70 now, andboth of my Equus belts make are in the half dozen that find their way into my regular rotation. The leather is terrific, workmanship precise, and the special buckles, in particular, are really special. In fact, I asked for another Equus belt for a Christmas present from my wife.
Approximate retail value of 300 GBP, or $450 USD
Bidding starts at $225, and the minimum bid increment for this auction will be $20.Bid generously and often! It's for the kids.
Good luck, everyone. Happy Holidays.
Please bid often and generously. What better way is there to spend money and get some great loot at the same time?
Here are some pictures to whet your appetites:post #490 of 68212/16/15 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #491 of 68212/16/15 at 1:17pmpost #492 of 68212/16/15 at 1:21pmThread Starterpost #493 of 68212/16/15 at 1:22pmpost #494 of 68212/16/15 at 1:52pmpost #495 of 68212/16/15 at 2:01pm
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 49 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 3 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 6 minutes ago
- › Guidi linen over leather 992 derbies sz 45 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Tassel Loafer Madison 8.5E UK 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...