Twenty minutes longer, gentlemen. Let's not let down the children, now. #consumerism #charity #guilttrip
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCharity Auctiontagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandEpaulettagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandJ Fitzpatrick Shoestagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandKent Wangtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandLa Portegnatagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandLoaketagged by Cleav, 12/21/15
- brandLuxiretagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandRingtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- itemRing Jackettagged by Cleav, 12/6/15More
- topicRonald McDonald House Charitiestagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- categorySuitstagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by Synthese, 12/4/15
- topicVibergtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
- brandVisvimtagged by Cleav, 12/6/15
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of January 25 Last post on 1/25/15 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on 4/26/15 at 9:10pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. - Page 15post #211 of 68212/7/15 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #212 of 68212/7/15 at 5:04pmThread Starterpost #213 of 68212/7/15 at 5:21pmThread Starterpost #214 of 68212/7/15 at 5:39pmThread Starter
Auction 7: Monsieur Fox cufflinks and pocket square set from the "Cabaret" collection
Ends Tuesday, Dec 8, 2015.5 p.m. PST
Let's start the bidding... now.
This auction is for one set of cufflinks (the very last pair), and a pocket square from Monsieur Fox's Cabaret line. So, essentially, a great auction for anyone who is thinking about doing anything at night... ever.
The cufflinks are called the "corset" cufflinks, made in solid sterling silver, and then finished in 14K rose gold (retail $250). The pocket square is the Cabaret La Goulue and is handdrawn and painted (retail $50) (http://www.monsieurfox.com/collections/pocket-squares/products/la-goulue-cabaret-pocket-square)
Monsieur Fox: "Luxury should be a staple, not a rarity. For too long, men have been subject to the confines of formal, business, and casual. But a true gentleman is an interplay of all three. He is well-mannered, well-groomed, and well-liked. Monsieur Fox is an ode to that man. His demeanor is uniquely his own, his palette is refined, and his style is recognized by all those around him. He is, in a word, elegant. And he is elegant, everyday."
Let's start the bidding at $150. The minimum increment on a bid will be $20. Please announce bids on this thread. If you wish to be anonymous, you may PM me, and I will proxy the bid for you.
Important note: The bidding will not end if there has been a bid in the last 10 minutes, regardless of time. So, for example, if there is a bid at 2:59 Monday morning, the bidding will go on until 3:09, and if there is a bid before or at that time, the bidding will continue. Essentially, sniping is not going to be effective. It's for charity, y'all.
Here are some pictures to make you all weep and bid generously and often:post #215 of 68212/7/15 at 5:48pmThread Starterpost #216 of 68212/7/15 at 5:53pmpost #217 of 68212/8/15 at 12:05pmThread Starterpost #218 of 68212/8/15 at 1:35pmpost #219 of 68212/8/15 at 1:37pmpost #220 of 68212/8/15 at 1:39pmThread Starterpost #221 of 68212/8/15 at 4:33pmpost #222 of 68212/8/15 at 5:53pmThread Starterpost #223 of 68212/8/15 at 6:01pmThread Starter
Next up, and starting a little later tonight so that we can give all those who will hear about the auctions in tomorrow's newsletter a fair shot, will be a Ring Jacket suit, in the winner's size, of course, courtesy of The Armoury (@yfyf and @JeffArmoury).
Just to give you what will come in the next week or so. Immediately after the Ring Jacket Auction, we will have an auction for a rare, actual MTO pair of shell cordovan Viberg service boots, with a lot of customization available.
Both of these will be 24 hour auctions. Then we will do some more accessories to go into the weekend. @BootSpell @rydenfan and all you other Viberg fans, this will be possibly a once in a lifetime chance, not just to help the kids, but to get a pair of boots that will never be made again, to your specifications.
We will have a lot of auctions, at different price ranges, so there will be chances for everyone to participate and contribute. You may also send a donation directly to email@example.com with the subject line "Holiday Charity Drive donation 2015".
In the meantime, please take a look at all of @SpooPoker 's goodies!
Fok.post #224 of 68212/8/15 at 6:04pmpost #225 of 68212/8/15 at 6:06pmThread Starter
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Trenchcoat on young guy & Trench coat fabrics 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 43 seconds ago
- › Suspension Point – Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW GAZIANO & GIRLING ARRAN BOOTS MADE ON THE TG73 LAST-... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aubercy Paris MTM Lawrence Boots button boots US12 / UK11 5 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 5 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Stanford Panitch 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...