The Annual Styleforum Gives Holiday Charity Auctions - 2015
100% of proceeds Benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Of all the many traditions we all have, this is the one of which I am most proud. We are holding auctions of items donated by retailers and designers, 100% of the proceeds to go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (rmhc.org), which helps to house and feed the families of children who must travel for medical treatment. During the holiday season, illness and being away from the comfort of home is especially stressful, and I love that we can help. in a small way. alleviate some of this stress.
Last year, we raised over $16K over the course of the month. Please bid generously and helps surpass this. There are some terrific items donated already, and we are expecting more donations to roll in as the season rolls in.
Each auction will take 24 hours, starting as close to 10 a.m. PST as I am able to make it, and ending the same time the next day.
All auctions will start at 50% of the retail price.
We will start the auctions immediately after Thanksgiving Thursday!
Please bid generously.
Here is just a teaser of one of the items that will be up for auction.
of the auction winner's choice. Here is one that I would get:
2) Ring Jacket from @JeffArmoury and the rest of The Armoury Gang (https://thearmoury.com/product/ring-jacket-re024s09-wool-silk-ice-twist-184-suit?Color=Grey)
3) 4 MTM Individualized Shirts from
4) 2 Bauhaus watches from @Kent Wang
5) From @pediwear, a pair of Loake Aldwych
6) From J Fitzpatrick shoes, any pair of shoes from his range
7) From @YellowHookTies, a bottle of Four Roses La Brigantessa, a specially made for Four Roses Brent Red Six Fold and one of Yellowhook's Holiday Plaid ties
8) A travel wallet from @Linjer,
9) A set of cufflinks and pocketsquare set from Monsieur Fox,
10) A Porter Bag (any) and scarf (any) from @davesmith Exquisite Trimmings.
11) Custom one off shell cordovan Viberg boots.
13) A bespoke tweed jacket made from Malloy and sons cloth. Retail $3000. Includes try on fittings, custom pattern made, (aka the works) from @David Reeves
14) Winter Varsity jacket with leather sleeves (V2) from Falcon Garments (@mrchariybrown)
15) Custom shell cordovan billfold from @Deusis of Guarded Goods.
16) 2 "standard" belts of the winner's choice from @Equus Leather and one non-alligator watch strap.
We are waiting back to hear back from other vendors as well.