or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Paris under attack again
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paris under attack again - Page 22

post #316 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

You're sitting down to watch Star Wars in a packed theater. Two guys stand up an should "Allah ackbar". You have a concealed weapon.

What is the appropriate course of action?

Will you have committed criminal murder if you take quick and decisive action?

A movie theatre that isn't signed to disallow carrying? Yeah, those are everywhere!
post #317 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


A movie theatre that isn't signed to disallow carrying? Yeah, those are everywhere!



I don't know about most states, but in MN, the sign doesn't matter.  Even if you carry into a place that is signed, all they can ask you to do is leave.  If you refuse, then it is trespassing.

post #318 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

what if this guy comes on the screen, can you shoot the projector as a pre-emptive act of heroism ???


No, because it'd clearly be a trap.
post #319 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post



I don't know about most states, but in MN, the sign doesn't matter.  Even if you carry into a place that is signed, all they can ask you to do is leave.  If you refuse, then it is trespassing.

And then you don't see the movie and save the people from the evil terrorists. This is how they win!
post #320 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


And then you don't see the movie and save the people from the evil terrorists. This is how they win!


The key word is concealed

post #321 of 322
I think I'd duck, and if they start shooting, then return fire.

I wouldn't want to be sued or called a racist. Like fake rewritten Han Solo, the bad guy would get the first shot.
post #322 of 322
They caught the mastermind with the foreign sounding name. Now he will face the horrors of a 2 year stint in a French prison.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Paris under attack again