or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Paris under attack again
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paris under attack again - Page 18

post #256 of 322
The mother of one of the other suicide bomber, was quoted saying " he didn't want to kill anyone, he was just stressed".
post #257 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

the dark recesses of PornHub.

this man speaks from experience.
post #258 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

The mother of one of the other suicide bomber, was quoted saying " he didn't want to kill anyone, he was just stressed".

I have heard an interview with Palestinians parents living in US about their delinquent, criminal son. They were blaming Israel for making their son disillusioned , angry and violent. The son's name was Jihad. (not a joke) They named their son Jihad in hopes he become a doctor?
post #259 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post


I have heard an interview with Palestinians parents living in US about their delinquent, criminal son. They were blaming Israel for making their son disillusioned , angry and violent. The son's name was Jihad. (not a joke) They named their son Jihad in hopes he become a doctor?

 

Wiki:

 

Jihad (English pronunciation: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد jihād [dʒiˈhæːd]) is an Islamic term referring to the religious duty of Muslims to maintain the religion. In Arabic, the word jihād is a noun meaning "to strive, to apply oneself, to struggle, to persevere".

post #260 of 322
According to "Orientalist" (historian of the Middle East) Bernard Lewis, "the overwhelming majority of classical theologians, jurists", and specialists in the hadith "understood the obligation of jihad in a military sense." Javed Ahmad Ghamidi states that there is consensus among Islamic scholars that the concept of jihad will always include armed struggle against wrong doers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad
post #261 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

I have heard an interview with Palestinians parents living in US about their delinquent, criminal son. They were blaming Israel for making their son disillusioned , angry and violent. The son's name was Jihad. (not a joke) They named their son Jihad in hopes he become a doctor?

How ironic. You name a son Jihad, and yet you go running to America. Some of these fools are wankstas.
post #262 of 322
It would be interesting to know when they named this boy. Is it safe to think they went through some long process to get into America and brought the child with them having named him while living in a refugee camp or did the come upon this brilliant idea after.

Isn't there a saying like you can't take the boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy. It would be a shame if this was the exact same thing.
post #263 of 322
Isn't this the confederate flag argument? It doesn't matter what the kid's name really means, or what his parents intended; it's only how some perceive it.
post #264 of 322
The French are now saying the woman in the raid wasn't actually the suicide bomber. There was a 3rd person killed in the raid, who they didn't even find until today (imagine the carnage of that for a minute), that they are saying blew himself up.
post #265 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

The French are now saying the woman in the raid wasn't actually the suicide bomber. There was a 3rd person killed in the raid, who they didn't even find until today (imagine the carnage of that for a minute), that they are saying blew himself up.


This makes more sense to me.
post #266 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

Did she pull the cord? Why would a party girl go in for blowing herself up?

Bump, bam.
post #267 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

Did she pull the cord? Why would a party girl go in for blowing herself up?

Bump, bam.

Your question is valid, but it's also not implausible that a party animal want to "change and do right"

take for example UK's hate preacher Anjem Choudary: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



before pics:


note that I'm not passing judgement on his past activities, but i certainly can object to his current sermons proposing violence and implementation of shariah (or his understanding of it) in the UK
post #268 of 322
^^^^

But she was a party girl up to the end, non?
post #269 of 322
The news coverage on this is a bit..... in one breath they say, she was a party girl until a month ago and the next, she cheered when the planes hit on 9/11.
post #270 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post


Your question is valid, but it's also not implausible that a party animal want to "change and do right"

take for example UK's hate preacher Anjem Choudary: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



before pics:


note that I'm not passing judgement on his past activities, but i certainly can object to his current sermons proposing violence and implementation of shariah (or his understanding of it) in the UK


Our friend Anjem is in jail now lhamdilla. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Paris under attack again