Until November 18th, we're doing a massive Chelsea boot preorder project. These gorgeous boots are the latest addition to our growing lineup of in-house, Portugese made footwear. They feature Blake Rapid stitching + crepe soles and we are offering them in 6 vibrant suedes (at $275) and 3 brilliant shades of Portugese Couro Cromo steerhide (at $285). You'll also have the option to add a matching belt for $60 when you place your order. We've got a huge amount of really descriptive copy and photos on the medium.com page but here's the idea in a nutshell:
1) Your preorder is held with a $110 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit.
2) The full price per unit is $275 for the suede Chelsea boot and $285 for the Couro Cromo Chelsea Boot.
3) Preorders will be accepted until midnight EST Wed, Nov 18th. Size and color changes can be requested before November 18th, but not afterwards. Once orders are placed, they cannot be canceled or refunded.
4) Delivery will occur between March and April of 2015.
5) Once the boots are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 30 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeited and the shoes will be put up for general sale.
6) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. For International customers, we request that you choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option (resulting in no shipping fee charged now).
7) European orders will be fulfilled by our affiliate in Austria, so your shipment will wholly occur within the European Union. The shipping price for this is $25 for delivery throughout the EU.
8) All preorder sales are final. When the shoes are delivered, we regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
9) Our quoted delivery period for these boots is March/April 2016. However, we're working with both a small tannery and a small factory. Things can happen, and factors outside of our control could cause the delivery to be delayed. If the delivery is somehow delayed past May 30th, 2016, then customers will be offered the opportunity to cancel their preorder and receive a full refund of their deposit.
Everything is further broken down in the following links:
We'll update this thread with images of the samples as we wear them. If you have any questions on sizing, please feel free to post them. I'll leave you off with some additional photos: