• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atlanta Shopping

clearshades

Reaction score
I live in Atlanta and was wondering where the members of this forum favored shopping for clothes locally. I would share some of mine but sadly I am still a newbie when it comes to all of this.

Thanks!

Chris Tang

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good timing on your part as Sid Mashburn just opened not too long ago:

http://sidmashburn.com/sid mashburn.html

Other than that hit up Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers during sales. There's also Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Mark Shale and Guffey's.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by william
Good timing on your part as Sid Mashburn just opened not too long ago:

http://sidmashburn.com/sid mashburn.html

Other than that hit up Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers during sales. There's also Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Mark Shale and Guffey's.

There's also Filene's Basement (where I worked for a very short amount of time) and some other suggestions at this thread.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I second Sid Mashburn, great place. You may also want to check out Miller Brothers.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saks at Phipps Plaza

Neiman Marcus/Ralph Lauren/Ferragamo/Brooks Brothers/Bloomingdales at Lenox Square

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Good suggestions also check out:

**New men's store at Neiman's at Lenox Square is beautiful (Zegna, Kiton, Brioni, Isaia shops)
**Michael Christopher on East Shadowlawn
**Guffey's at Tower Place

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Also check out J. Harrington in Forum Shops in Norcross. Great mall and small owner operator store but good stuff at decent prices. The nearby Orvis is decent as well and my source for Barbour outerwear/shirts.

Minkous

Reaction score
Also utilize the Neiman Marcus "Last Call" outlet store! you can find pretty good deals

PITAronin

Reaction score
In addition to all of the other recommendations, you might want to check out Miller Brothers.

Nashville

Reaction score
WOW! some good info, I was just in Atlanta last friday and will be back this friday the 14th, I must check some of these places, the wife and i are trying to move back, fingers crossed!!

clearshades

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Looks like I'm going to have my weekends booked up for a while my way through all these stores.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are attending a trade show in mid January in Atlanta. I will have at least half a day on a Thursday to get around and do some shopping. Aside from Neiman's and Saks, any better places to recommend?

TintinATL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
My wife and I are attending a trade show in mid January in Atlanta. I will have at least half a day on a Thursday to get around and do some shopping. Aside from Neiman's and Saks, any better places to recommend?

Sid Mashburn Sid Mashburn Sid Mashburn Sid Mashburn Sid Mashburn Sid Mashburn (www.sidmashburn.com)
I don't work there, nor do I own stock :) but I love that store! It's not near the big malls but worth the trip.

The Ralph Lauren store at Lenox Square is also excellent - two floors. Ask for Freddy, he gives good advice and also has great personal style.

At the bargain end, there is a Filene's Basement across from Phipps Plaza (the mall where Saks is located).

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
Good suggestions also check out:

**New men's store at Neiman's at Lenox Square is beautiful (Zegna, Kiton, Brioni, Isaia shops)
**Michael Christopher on East Shadowlawn
**Guffey's at Tower Place

I also live in Atlanta and appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads