On hold for now
Will Ship To: Canada, USA
Black Calf - Size 48 (with extended lengths)
2 way zipper (Newer jackets don't have this anymore)
I am the original owner.
Read the whole ad carefully. The jacket has many changes to it. I want you to have a good idea what you are buying.
1) The chest pockets have been removed. And I lost the original backing for the right pocket, I resewed a new piece of leather, I didn't have a matching piece so I replaced it with a pebble grain black. Both pockets won't show if you zip up the chest zippers.
2) I removed the inner pocket, the additional thickness of the leather layers made that part of the jacket really stiff and it didn't drape well. There is a rectangular hole in the lining where the pocket used to be.
3) Due to the above, the side seams of the lining was hand sewn back together.
4) I wanted to shorten the jacket, but since the leather was so thick I couldn't finish. I gave up and sewn back up the bottom of the jacket. The bottom thread at the base is hand sewn.
5) Same thing as above, but I cut off a piece of the leather at the base of the placket. When viewed from the front, it looks OK.
Overall the jacket wears fine, the issues above only affect the inside. I tried to be as upfront as I could about the changes.
The leather is in excellent condition and is well taken care of. I haven't worn it in a long time and it has been sitting in my closet for at least the past year and I decided to sell it. Jacket has been cleaned and is ready to wear.
Jacket weighs 2.147 kg (5.45 lb). Pretty hefty for a calf jacket.
Measurements (approximate, inches)
Pit to pit: 20.5
Sleeve length: 26 (the sleeve has a bit of a curve, I took the straight line, see the pic for the measurement)
Front length: 22
Back length (base of collar to bottom of jacket): 25
All measurements are reasonably accurate, you are responsible for sizing properly.
Feel free to ask me any questions before you buy and I will try my best to help you out.
Pick up in Toronto or $50 shipping to Canada, USA.
Returns are not accepted.
All items I have for sale come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.