or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Drinks in LA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Drinks in LA - Page 3

post #31 of 140
Thread Starter 
I know my way around pretty much everywhere but Santa Monica, so anywhere other than there sounds good to me.
post #32 of 140
Are we thinking dinner/drinks?
post #33 of 140
Thread Starter 
Drinks would be fine, dinner might be more fun. Either is fine for me, I am just visiting.
post #34 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Drinks would be fine, dinner might be more fun.

Either is fine for me, I am just visiting.

I'd be cool with dinner, now we just need to agree on a place to eat heh
post #35 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
I'd be cool with dinner, now we just need to agree on a place to eat heh

but who's paying?
post #36 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
but who's paying?

we were planning to send you the bill.
post #37 of 140
What do you guys think of the Edendale Grill in Silver Lake? It's a good place for a group of people to meet for either drinks of dinner. There's also Cafe Stella in the same neighborhood, or the Cliff's Edge. If Culver City or thereabouts works better, maybe Lawyerdad has some ideas for that side of town.
post #38 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
What do you guys think of the Edendale Grill in Silver Lake? It's a good place for a group of people to meet for either drinks of dinner. There's also Cafe Stella in the same neighborhood, or the Cliff's Edge.

If Culver City or thereabouts works better, maybe Lawyerdad has some ideas for that side of town.

I've never been to any of those places, but Silverlake is close to where I will be that day, so it's appealing to me. What type of food do those places have?
post #39 of 140
Edendale has American food - they have a menu on their website. The space is an old converted fire station with a lot of room indoors and out. It's an easy place for a group to meet and people could probably either choose to have dinner or just drinks without fussing too much about arrival times or reservations. Cliff's Edge is mediterranean food but they have a spectacular outdoor space. Maybe a bit more pricy. Stella is French - another nice patio but maybe too small and it's a lot more pricey than the other spots.
post #40 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Edendale has American food - they have a menu on their website. The space is an old converted fire station with a lot of room indoors and out. It's an easy place for a group to meet and people could probably either choose to have dinner or just drinks without fussing too much about arrival times or reservations. Cliff's Edge is mediterranean food but they have a spectacular outdoor space. Maybe a bit more pricy. Stella is French - another nice patio but maybe too small and it's a lot more pricey than the other spots.

Hm, the first or second place sounds good.
post #41 of 140
Thread Starter 
I am up for any of the above.
post #42 of 140
I could crash the party, both spot's are a few minutes from my house but I don't know any of you fella's, could be a tad bizarre! .
post #43 of 140
is this for monday or sunday?

if monday, I'd be up for it. Is anything set in stone? if so can a helpful geezer PM me details?
post #44 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
I could crash the party, both spot's are a few minutes from my house but I don't know any of you fella's, could be a tad bizarre! .

you could talk to Matt about how your tshirt and jeans cost as much as Matt's bespoke suits.
post #45 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
is this for monday or sunday?

if monday, I'd be up for it. Is anything set in stone? if so can a helpful geezer PM me details?

Monday...

Baron, which of the two venues do you think is the best? I think we can pretty much set up the time and place...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Drinks in LA