Companion Denim 16oz slub "Joel Slim" fit 31x32
Will Ship To: Cont. US
Worn on and off for a couple months, but they are too big for me. I hot soaked once to try to shrink them to fit, but still too large in the waist. Washed once in addition to soak, minimal fades noticeable. These jeans are handmade on vintage machines by one guy, start to finish, in small batches. This fit and fabric are not currently available through his site. Details and construction on par with W.H. Ranch, Roy, etc. Cost 230Euro/ $250 USD new.
(from his site)
· Pure copper buttons and rivets.
· Companion stripes logo with “nerve” embroidery. (back pocket design)
· Binded fly and hips with ecru cotton tape.
· Selvedge key hanger.
· Chainstitch buttonhole
Chainstitch runoff on pockets
· Peek a boo selvedge on coin pocket.
· Reinforced pocket opening with herringbone tape.
· Tape inserted in the cotton beltloops.
· Felled seams, no overlock used.
· Raw ecru cotton twill pocket bags.
· Doubly bartacked backpockets.
· Zig zag stitched pocket bags.
· Vegtan Embossed leather patch.
· Chainstitch hem made with the Union Special 43200G.
· Individually numbered.
· Production date printed.
go to http://ww.companiondenim.com/ and click on "Fit guide" and "Joel Slim" to see photos/ measurements
Size 31 (fits like a true 32 IMO)
Measurements as taken by me, laying flat
Waist band 16"
front rise 9.75"
across thigh 10.5"
Dropped price! Must sell - please make any offers, also open to trades.
Edited by alanvan - 12/23/15 at 6:10am