The challenge is a simple one - show off your suede. Whether it's suede jackets, suede belts or suede loafers, show us how it's done!
You don't have to wear a suit and tie but your outfit should be at least one that could be posted in the WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style thread.
- Outfit has to be worn this week.
- At least one element of your outfit has to be suede. I will allow jackets with suede elbow patches as long as the patch(es) are clearly shown in your picture.
- The suede part of your outfit should be clearly visible in one or more of your photos
- Has to be posted before Saturday evening Australian time (AEST). Poll expires midnight (GMT) on Monday
My humble entry:
Warning: scruffy neckbeard (Click to show)
My humble entry...
- a merino rollneck over a white Ign Joseph shirt
- grey houndstooth flannel db jacket cut by Sons of Savile Row (the MTM specialist i work for on saturdays)
- suede quilted vest by Massimo Dutti
- off-white flannel slacks and suede belt by SuSu
- suede Meermin tassel loafers
I hope that you gents will appreciate a Uniform mixing suede (belt and shoes), corduroy, flannel and grenadine...
Fit pics (Click to show)
Tough field this week! Well done gents.
Garret Leight / Levis / Lacoste / Levis / Meermin
Inspiration:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Gerry Nelson - 10/24/15 at 12:54pm