or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread - Page 61

post #901 of 1435

I know the rewards code don't normally apply to sales item, but the blog post made it seem like it would work for this sale. Or was I misunderstanding it?

 

Someone take that fantasy island shirt before I am tempted to.

post #902 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook1 View Post

 

Someone take that fantasy island shirt before I am tempted to.

Done

post #903 of 1435
I'm resisting so far. I highly suggest the shoes. The nicos were my first taste of higher quality shoes, and the sole is fantastic. Works great with EG fits too, if you guys are into EG.
post #904 of 1435

Picked up an indigo henley, because why not.  I wish the shirts worked for me off the rack, but they're usually too short for me.

post #905 of 1435

Ah the one time I don't check SF in the morning I miss all the henleys. Anyone have pics or thoughts on the hairy chambray?

post #906 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by orfane View Post
 

Ah the one time I don't check SF in the morning I miss all the henleys. Anyone have pics or thoughts on the hairy chambray?

Same here. I really liked this one Gustin Chambray I had. Shame it didn't fit. How does the fabric feel? is it light and breathable or on the thicker side?

 

Also, how tall is the fit? The M is good for my chest but I'm 6 foot 2.

post #907 of 1435
some nice sweaters, limited sizing though. Looking at the measurement I guess u should size up from your usual shirt size
post #908 of 1435
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook1 View Post
 

I know the rewards code don't normally apply to sales item, but the blog post made it seem like it would work for this sale. Or was I misunderstanding it?

 

 

+1.

Though I guess the prices are already ridiculously low so...

Edit: The newsletter in the email says the rewards code will not apply. Mauro might wanna edit his blog post.

post #909 of 1435
New stuff is still being added... Pro tip: not everything on sale is in the sale section...

I thought I could get away with no purchases this sale, but finally bit on a bamboo sorona tee in Indigo and one of the seersucker picnic shirts. Lots more tempting things, but I held off.
post #910 of 1435
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/size-chart

Anybody if the sizing chart is accurate, is the BD picnicshirst longer then AD picnic shirts?
post #911 of 1435
post #912 of 1435

Anyone know when the enzo chinos will be shipped? Its been a really long time and we haven't heard of an update yet.

post #913 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer733 View Post

Anyone know when the enzo chinos will be shipped? Its been a really long time and we haven't heard of an update yet.

If it's been longer than 3.5 months, I'd email. I find that the pre-orders system really takes at least 3 months for turnaround.
post #914 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTwillHuntin View Post


If it's been longer than 3.5 months, I'd email. I find that the pre-orders system really takes at least 3 months for turnaround.

I've waited as long as 5 months for a shirt before. I ordered a pink check flannel last november and got in at the end of march.

post #915 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer733 View Post
 

Anyone know when the enzo chinos will be shipped? Its been a really long time and we haven't heard of an update yet.

I actually just emailed Mauro about it. He said it would be awhile but he said before winter lol. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread