or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread - Page 58

post #856 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook1 View Post

I read that there will be another bamboo/sorona pre-order in August. Is this still true? Might have to wait for that one.

yes, it's on the blog. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/bamboo-sorona-pre-order

haven't heard of anything to the contrary.
Quote:
The next batch of tees will be offered for pre-order in August. New neck lines and lengths will be offered. Long sleeve and heavy weight tees will be included in the second delivery.

Edited by mookiej - 7/6/16 at 5:30am
post #857 of 1435

between this round and August I'm expecting WvG tees to take over my drawer. Today was 95 in Boston and I barely felt like I was sweating.

 

Mine have held up pretty well. I haven't noticed any shrinking at all (cold wash hang dry).

post #858 of 1435

new blog post 

 

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/update-on-sweats-trousers-u-necks

 

product timeline, more shirts, u-neck hype

post #859 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerimorla View Post
 

new blog post 

 

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/update-on-sweats-trousers-u-necks

 

product timeline, more shirts, u-neck hype

Looking forward to the new timeline! Shirts sound cool especially at what sounds like a lower price. Too bad I have bought a butt-ton of shirts lately. 

post #860 of 1435
Timeline. Yes
post #861 of 1435

Anyone got pics wearing a WvG tee sized up one or two?

post #862 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
 

Anyone got pics wearing a WvG tee sized up one or two?

 

Half way down, I'm thinking about sizing up for the u-necks.

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/155670/the-new-official-wolf-vs-goat-thread/10860_30

post #863 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by janoy89 View Post
 

 

Half way down, I'm thinking about sizing up for the u-necks.

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/155670/the-new-official-wolf-vs-goat-thread/10860_30

For some reason it didn't link properly but I went to the previous page and a couple pages further up and I saw what looked like some guys sizing up the tees.  Thanks!

post #864 of 1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
 

For some reason it didn't link properly but I went to the previous page and a couple pages further up and I saw what looked like some guys sizing up the tees.  Thanks!

 

Ah well here's the post anyway just to be sure http://www.styleforum.net/t/155670/the-new-official-wolf-vs-goat-thread/10860_30#post_6683636

post #865 of 1435

Is there any model/fit pic of the fiocco tee?

post #866 of 1435

New blog post http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/tees-sweatshirts-and-more

 

Seems the factory messed up big time, sweatshirt colors messed up, overdyes run small and the hoodies came in a zip-up instead of pullover.

post #867 of 1435

Yikes, that sucks.

post #868 of 1435

Oof, yellow to green :|

 

white to black sweat actually looks pretty cool IMO

post #869 of 1435
agreed the grey to black looks awesome
post #870 of 1435

What in the F could you do with that wacky ombre?

I vote for ripped acid wash jeans and big white high tops :|

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread