Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread - Page 39

post #571 of 1670

To add to to the sizing question: I was between a M BD and M AD before, now a 41 AD is a perfect fit. 

 

The oxford with anchors is my new favourite shirt. I'm surprised it's not sold out, it feels really nice and looks killer!

 

 

Also, I'm selling a WvG grey knit blazer in 40 slim, never been worn as the size isn't quite right for me. Shoot me a message if you're interested. 

post #572 of 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiphoid View Post
 

To add to to the sizing question: I was between a M BD and M AD before, now a 41 AD is a perfect fit. 

 

The oxford with anchors is my new favourite shirt. I'm surprised it's not sold out, it feels really nice and looks killer!

 

 

Also, I'm selling a WvG grey knit blazer in 40 slim, never been worn as the size isn't quite right for me. Shoot me a message if you're interested. 


Could you list your height, weight and provide a picture of your physique? =D 

Could you also take a picture of you wearing the blue oxford with anchors? I've seriously been debating whether or not I should get it. I'm not sure at all =/

post #573 of 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerimorla View Post
 

 

I'd spitball a 41? It seems pretty similar based on the sizing charts.


Is that Before Dinner or After Dinner?

post #574 of 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayrayray View Post
 


Is that Before Dinner or After Dinner?

well i matched the chart up assuming you were wearing a BD (so BD to BD)

 

but i have one of each in size 39 and they both still fit me 

post #575 of 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayrayray View Post
 


Could you list your height, weight and provide a picture of your physique? =D 

Could you also take a picture of you wearing the blue oxford with anchors? I've seriously been debating whether or not I should get it. I'm not sure at all =/

5'9", 165lbs, athletic.

 

Get the shirt, it's great. 

post #576 of 1670

So I guess I missed the sweatpants pre-order. Does anyone know if it got pulled down early? I just tried to put in my pre-order, but it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore, and the sweatshirt is still up. Am I just missing it?

post #577 of 1670

I believe it said till Sunday. Not sure if it got pull down early as there was some hype. I ordered a pair in navy. Also attached some fabric pics I requested from Mauro for anyone thats interested. Might want to email him if you really want a pair, but given the last couple orders he'll probably make a few extra so jump on those as a last resort. I am sad I could not get my hands on the extra whole-colored balboa sweaters (cannot pull off the current ombre) but Mauro mentioned he may do military green and periwinkle. May be open to other color choices as well

 

tldr:

-sweatpants color swatches (from Mauro: "gray will be faded and navy will be as navy as it can. Blue in photo is more purple but in real life it's a nice shade of deep navy".

-probably extra pairs will be made

-balboa sweater in whole colors a possibility

 

Guys, I am so excited for my sweatpants. I am lame but those sweet sweet lounge wear.

 

post #578 of 1670


Yeah I guess I just got to it too late in the day. I emailed and Mauro's going to invoice me so I can get in on the preorder. I don't want to miss out on the sweatpants. 

post #579 of 1670
post #580 of 1670
Quick note all: The over dye pre-sale is over. Poplins and sweats are done. Trousers are next.

This is keeping from items going on sale which is a loss of revenue. Simple business. The crowd sourced system is what is staying in place. If the units are there, its made make it if not, no dice.

My .02: buy smart: we have a REAL good deal going with the rewards program; don't overthink it. If you like it, buy it. Easy peasy.
post #581 of 1670

I'm loving it honestly. It always killed me to see 8 colors of overdyes in a wide size run languish away.

I'd like to see a slightly longer window on buying going forward but I can see why he wouldn't want them all going on at once.

post #582 of 1670

Yeah, I definitely like the pre-order system, even though I'm one of those morons who waffled too long on the current round and missed out. I think Mauro is refining it more and more so I'm excited for the future. The people get what they want, and he doesn't have to hold much stock. 

 

I'm imagining a point where we get pics of swatches and they get made as they fill up, but I have zero idea if that's happening or even realistic. 

post #583 of 1670

i'm all in on the pre-order system. i hope we get to see more swatches down the line...or even a sample here and there.  but this is a great start!

 

pumped for the trousers and enzo's coming.  is it bad that I want Enzo's in a simple tan/khaki color lol?  I missed my size on the original run and don't have a pair of khakis that fit how i like...

post #584 of 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaudi0 View Post
 

i'm all in on the pre-order system. i hope we get to see more swatches down the line...or even a sample here and there.  but this is a great start!

 

pumped for the trousers and enzo's coming.  is it bad that I want Enzo's in a simple tan/khaki color lol?  I missed my size on the original run and don't have a pair of khakis that fit how i like...


Yes. I might actually kill you. I really want the indigo chinos as sold here http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/bottoms/products/indigo-chino

I've bought the wrong size (I'm actually a size 33 but bought a size 32). I would really like to have another chance purchasing this pair.

post #585 of 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayrayray View Post
 


Yes. I might actually kill you. I really want the indigo chinos as sold here http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/bottoms/products/indigo-chino

I've bought the wrong size (I'm actually a size 33 but bought a size 32). I would really like to have another chance purchasing this pair.

Tangent time: I had those...returned them to get a defect repaired and Mauro instead replaced them with a pair of the 60's denim blue. I liked them both but found the 60's blue to be surprisingly awesome and very wearable. Ultimately I had to concede that I ordered them in the wrong size. So I'm also looking for a second chance, but on the light blue.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread