or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread - Page 74

post #1096 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodealer View Post

Wait. Did you guys order these during may? It's been like 4 months right?

Would love to see the shirt prime whenever they come.

My records show I put down money May 26th for the double print linen. So it's been about 3 months now. The preorder system is relatively new at WvG and there was a delay with the shirts due to people changing their details. Overall I think 3 to 4 months seems typical but may improve as processes improve ( less detail changes)
post #1097 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodealer View Post


Wait. Did you guys order these during may? It's been like 4 months right?

Would love to see the shirt prime whenever they come.

June 2nd. So three months so far. 

post #1098 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTwillHuntin View Post

My records show I put down money May 26th for the double print linen. So it's been about 3 months now. The preorder system is relatively new at WvG and there was a delay with the shirts due to people changing their details. Overall I think 3 to 4 months seems typical but may improve as processes improve ( less detail changes)
Okay that's not so bad. Pretty sure Gustin has similar shipping dates.

Hope that Mauro doesn't mean they'll finish by the end of September though. Not that I have an order from that.

I hope the future shirts come from Italy though. I like the sizing a lot better.
post #1099 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanon View Post

When you're wearing them they're blue.
I took them out of the box and thought they were black at first. But get some more light on them or put them up against some pants and they're clearly blue. It's an excellent shade.
Thank you for the feedback. I was going back and forth between the navy and black.
post #1100 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodealer View Post

Do you have a picture? What size is it?
I can try to upload pictures. It's a M BD
post #1101 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by taint it sweet View Post

I can try to upload pictures. It's a M BD
Would love to see it at least. How does it feel compared to Uniqlo Orvis or this sounds of flannels ?
post #1102 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodealer View Post

Would love to see it at least. How does it feel compared to Uniqlo Orvis or this sounds of flannels ?
I'm not familiar with those. I'll try to take pictures when I get back into town.
post #1103 of 1554

Anyone been in contact with Mauro lately? I've never had an issue before, but it's been a couple weeks/several emails and I'm getting nothing. I know he had the surgery but the u-neck preorders went out so I can't tell if he's busy/being unresponsive or if I'm getting caught in a spam filter or something.

 

Edit: got a response


Edited by chupas - 9/2/16 at 1:24pm
post #1104 of 1554
I was chatting with him yesterday, maybe might be that your spam filter is catching his emails
post #1105 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by taint it sweet View Post

keep us posted. When I get mine, if I like the fit, I may be interested in picking up another medium.

I bought a small and was sent a medium, if anyone is interested. I let Mauro know like 12 days ago but given his situation I havent followed up. If he doesnt get back to me with a return label in the next couple days Id be willing to part with it. Its too big for me.
post #1106 of 1554
Does anyone know when he pre orders for the Merino tencel Henleys, or fabric pictures would be available? Would really love some for winter.
post #1107 of 1554

If anyone would like to trade a Slater Sweatshirt in size M for one in size L, please let me know!

post #1108 of 1554
post #1109 of 1554
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfark View Post

cool (non-sweater) knits coming!

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/fall-knits-that-arent-sweaters

That second fabric in olive looks incredible. I'll definitely get one of those in henley. The last fabric in light blue I'll probably get too.
post #1110 of 1554
All fabrics look amazing, especially the first 4 colors.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread