FOLK Mac 'Taped' Coat in Burgundy (Size 3/M) BNWT
Will Ship To: Anywhere
*Brand New with Tags*
Purchased this beautiful Burgundy lightweight Mac in August 2015 in a size 3 (UK Medium but fits Small better). Unfortunately the fit isn't quite as desired for my broad shoulders, and so I have only to sell the garment to a more deserving owner. Original RRP £250
- The coat is lightweight intended to be worn under thin layering, and is showerproof for light rain
- Pointed collar with a straight fit
- Features a decorative grosgrain covered button placket in grey (contrasting really well with the burgundy).
- The Mac is unlined and therefore fully bound.
- Two welt pockets that sit parallel to two main drop pockets
- Single Vent on the back
- 80% Cotton, 20% Nylon, Machine washable
Independent measurements of garment are listed below (please note, slight variations in measurements depend on measuring methods and so I have tried my best for accurate readings):
Chest (Pit to Pit): 21.5"
Sleeve (From shoulder seam): 26"
Length (From below folded collar at back): 31"
This garment is ideal for those who have a chest size 36" (UK size S)
£100.00 (for international buyers I will ship with a signed & tracking service). I will aim to dispatch the garment within 3 working days
Edited by Mojo1990 - 11/6/15 at 8:24pm