or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 576
Today

post #92 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Today


Scottish cashmere?
post #93 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Scottish cashmere?

Quite right, have to get up early to catch you guys out nod[1].gif
post #94 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Today

That's a classy outfit. 

post #95 of 576
Excellent px
post #96 of 576

Recent acquisition. Very nice with a tan jacket (like Coxsackie's), but want to show it in another combination here.

 

post #97 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by zr3rs View Post
 

Recent acquisition. Very nice with a tan jacket (like Coxsackie's), but want to show it in another combination here.

 

Excellent outfit.

I'm sorry but I cant tell y the picture if this tie is the one with lavender overcheck that is now sold out (the hand rolled version) or the other POW still available? thanks.

post #98 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post
 

Excellent outfit.

I'm sorry but I cant tell y the picture if this tie is the one with lavender overcheck that is now sold out (the hand rolled version) or the other POW still available? thanks.

Thanks, it is the one with the red overcheck. It is a warm grey and I have worn it with middle brown suede shoes.

post #99 of 576
Anymore sales going? smile.gif
post #100 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarDubaibanker View Post

Anymore sales going? smile.gif

Get some of that loose change from your pockets and buy some ties man! biggrin.gif
post #101 of 576
Is there any rationale to what gets made up with handrolled edges, and what gets made up self tipped? Voting in favour of the former, in case it helps...
post #102 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Get some of that loose change from your pockets and buy some ties man! biggrin.gif
Can I borrow some money for ties? smile.gif
post #103 of 576

I should not have walked in here. So much win. I want several of your ties Harry. 

 

Kudos for making them 9 cm wide.

post #104 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarDubaibanker View Post

Can I borrow some money for ties? smile.gif

I'd be delighted to help out.

Please forward your bank details, including the three digit security number on the back of your card.

You're very welcome, in fact it's a pleasure. mwink[1].gif
post #105 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zr3rs View Post
 

Recent acquisition. Very nice with a tan jacket (like Coxsackie's), but want to show it in another combination here.

 


This looks awesome, thanks for posting!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread