or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 24

post #346 of 576
Thread Starter 

Quick sneak peak of some new styles that I will be uploading this weekend:

 

 

 

 

post #347 of 576
Dam loving the greens
post #348 of 576
Always good Harry nod[1].gif
post #349 of 576

That cream tie looks...enticing.

 

I have to report something about H. N. White and about Harry in particular. Recently, I have been the recipient of customer service of the highest order from Harry. I don't want to go into details and the residual Englishness in me is still a little embarrassed at having called attention to the issue that Harry handled. Suffice it to say that I may have experienced customer service that equalled Harry's, but I have never experienced better.

 

Buy with complete confidence. The gentleman stands behind his products. Period. Thank you, Harry.

post #350 of 576
Well said Andy

Now then Harry please get to that website and allow the masses to avail themselves of your new wares! biggrin.gif
post #351 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post
 

That cream tie looks...enticing.

 

I have to report something about H. N. White and about Harry in particular. Recently, I have been the recipient of customer service of the highest order from Harry. I don't want to go into details and the residual Englishness in me is still a little embarrassed at having called attention to the issue that Harry handled. Suffice it to say that I may have experienced customer service that equalled Harry's, but I have never experienced better.

 

Buy with complete confidence. The gentleman stands behind his products. Period. Thank you, Harry.


Thanks Andy, very kind words. You have great individual taste so it doesn't surprise me that you noticed the cream silk. For me it's probably the pick of the bunch - hand printed on a 50oz silk (whereas the others are 36oz) for a bit of heft, it's got a real luxe feel about it. Should have photos up this evening. 

post #352 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Well said Andy

Now then Harry please get to that website and allow the masses to avail themselves of your new wares! biggrin.gif


Should be this evening. I know how to spend a Friday night :slayer:

post #353 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnwhite View Post
 


Thanks Andy, very kind words. You have great individual taste so it doesn't surprise me that you noticed the cream silk. For me it's probably the pick of the bunch - hand printed on a 50oz silk (whereas the others are 36oz) for a bit of heft, it's got a real luxe feel about it. Should have photos up this evening. 


You are too kind. But slap a compulsory purchase order on one of those cream silks for me!

post #354 of 576
9x147 would be great!
post #355 of 576
I would also like to endorse Harry and HN white smile.gif great products and customer service
post #356 of 576
Thread Starter 

Lots of new designs are now live on the website.

 

 

 

post #357 of 576
Interesting. Are you slowing rolling out Art Deco prints?
post #358 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Interesting. Are you slowing rolling out Art Deco prints?

 

Not as part of some overarching theme, I usually just buy fabrics that I like. I'll be in Macclesfield the week after next choosing prints from the archives though. :bounce2:

post #359 of 576
Thread Starter 

A few inspiration shots I took for social media -

 

36oz Rust neat

 

 

36oz solid navy reppe

 

 

Brown/sky blue striped Mogador

 

 

Orange Macclesfield wool challis

 

post #360 of 576

The mid blue neat and the brown and sky stripe are calling to me. Lots of great choices on the site right now!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread