or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 23

post #331 of 581

What a great looking line.  There will be damage done in due course; in the mean time I'm posting to subscribe and offer congratulations!

post #332 of 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

What a great looking line.  There will be damage done in due course; in the mean time I'm posting to subscribe and offer congratulations!

Always a good judge mate, you pick Harry right! This is all good nod[1].gif
post #333 of 581
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

What a great looking line.  There will be damage done in due course; in the mean time I'm posting to subscribe and offer congratulations!

Thanks Mimo :)

post #334 of 581
Thread Starter 

Just wanted to update you guys with a few changes and bits of upcoming news:

 

  • There will be more consistency in pricing for ties. Generally speaking self tipped will be £60; hand rolled will be £70. 
  • Free worldwide shipping is offered for orders of £120. 
  • I will have new ties arriving every 4 weeks, so if you are looking for something particular (or a restock of something) I really encourage you to let me know and we can make it happen.
  • The primary size of tie offered will remain at 9cmx150cm, but I am slowly introducing 8cm x 147cm (starting next week). Potentially the option for a third size of 9cmx147cm if there is demand.
  • Next week I have Macclesfield prints in summer colours arriving - 16 new designs. 
  • Next month or so: madder restock, striped grenadines, pastel Macclesfield prints. 
  • Also: Hand rolled linen/silk hanks in various designs including whimsical animals, houndstooth and coloured borders!
post #335 of 581
nod[1].gif
post #336 of 581
Awesome to hear!
post #337 of 581

:slayer:

post #338 of 581

sounds promising, 9x147 is actually my preferred tie measurement.

 

good luck.

post #339 of 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnwhite View Post
 

Just wanted to update you guys with a few changes and bits of upcoming news:

 

  • There will be more consistency in pricing for ties. Generally speaking self tipped will be £60; hand rolled will be £70. 
  • Free worldwide shipping is offered for orders of £120. 
  • I will have new ties arriving every 4 weeks, so if you are looking for something particular (or a restock of something) I really encourage you to let me know and we can make it happen.
  • The primary size of tie offered will remain at 9cmx150cm, but I am slowly introducing 8cm x 147cm (starting next week). Potentially the option for a third size of 9cmx147cm if there is demand.
  • Next week I have Macclesfield prints in summer colours arriving - 16 new designs. 
  • Next month or so: madder restock, striped grenadines, pastel Macclesfield prints. 
  • Also: Hand rolled linen/silk hanks in various designs including whimsical animals, houndstooth and coloured bord:decisions:
post #340 of 581
Just took a look at this thread and I'm impressed
I'm a drakes guy in general bit hopefully these will give them a run

One suggestion./question will the 8cm ties be a on a separate page for ease of shopping.
post #341 of 581
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbuzz View Post

Just took a look at this thread and I'm impressed
I'm a drakes guy in general bit hopefully these will give them a run

One suggestion./question will the 8cm ties be a on a separate page for ease of shopping.


Thanks for the kind words. 

 

Yes I can have a separate page for 8cm, no problem. Will be starting with just a few styles to begin with but will definitely expand as I hope the demand will be there. Has probably been the number one question I've been asked. 

post #342 of 581
Thread Starter 

A couple of shots appeared on Instagram today featuring our ties that I thought were particularly good. 

 

 

post #343 of 581
The first one is absolutely amazing...that guy has style for days smile.gif
post #344 of 581
I ordered a tie From H.N. White that was on pretty deep discount (as a tester) and I'm quite pleased.

Ties a pretty much perfect knot, Imo. Will be ordering more when the Canadian dollar isn't such crap.

Speaking of crap, here's a poor quality picture from today.
post #345 of 581
Thread Starter 

^ knot looks great 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread