This ine is great!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 26TH FEBRUARY 2016 BROWN TIE CHALLENGE (BTC) Last post on 3/2/16 at 4:36am in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 19th February 2016 The Green Tie Challenge! Last post on 2/23/16 at 10:32pm in Classic Menswear
- TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition Last post on 9/29/16 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- Consolidated Sales: Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 19post #272 of 5812/6/16 at 3:16amThread Starterpost #273 of 5812/8/16 at 2:15amThread Starterpost #274 of 5812/9/16 at 2:47amThread Starter
I've restocked several Grenadine Grossa ties in some staple colours: Navy, Dark Green, Black, Burgundy & Dark Brown.
They are available either self tipped or with neatly hand rolled tips, depending on your preference and until 16 February, I will be offering 15% off all grenadine ties, with the code 'grenadine15'post #275 of 5812/10/16 at 9:42ampost #276 of 5812/10/16 at 9:44ampost #277 of 5812/10/16 at 10:04ampost #278 of 5812/11/16 at 1:26amThread Starterpost #279 of 5812/11/16 at 11:04ampost #280 of 5812/11/16 at 3:03pmpost #281 of 5812/12/16 at 2:06amThread Starterpost #282 of 5812/12/16 at 4:17amThread Starterpost #283 of 5812/12/16 at 1:58pmThread StarterQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by zr3rs
The sizes 145/8 cm for the shorter guys and 155/9 cm for the taller ones (like me) might give you a unique market position compared to others, in particular for staple designs.
I would be interested in wool challis (e.g. navy with brown) or madder with slighly larger, but subdued patterns (not paisley).
Gent, I'm thinking of making a few 8cm ties to test the market. Would anyone be interested if I had a couple of madder design made up? You can peruse my current selection of madders, and I can also make them in different colours. Self tipped would be £69, Handrolled, £79.
Interested to hear if you prefer 8cm, would you want a shorter length i.e 147m? That would be my feeling.
Can post swatches here if anyone is interested.post #284 of 5812/12/16 at 1:59pmThread Starterpost #285 of 5812/12/16 at 2:44pmThread Starter
I've just added the shantung block stripe to the 'grenadine15' sale. You have until end of day Tuesday to take 15% off all of our grenadines plus the navy/burgundy shantung.
After discount prices come out at as follows. Pretty sure these are competitive in the marketplace, but happy to be corrected. Carry on chaps
Self tipped grenadine: £51
Hand rolled grenadine/hand rolled shantung £59.50
If you purchase in conjunction with any other tie, I am happy to offer free shipping until close of play Tuesday. PM me for details.
Edited by hnwhite - 2/12/16 at 3:07pm
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...