or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15

post #211 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


nod[1].gif
post #212 of 563

A familiar tie, to some:

 

post #213 of 563


Look familiar?

 


I saw this in the window of Budd, in London a few weeks ago. It was the only one they had and it was too much of a coincidence not to buy it!

post #214 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post


Look familiar?





I saw this in the window of Budd, in London a few weeks ago. It was the only one they had and it was too much of a coincidence not to buy it!
does HN White make for Budd?
post #215 of 563
Any plans on doing an authentic madder tie?
post #216 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


does HN White make for Budd?


No. At least I assume not. I think it was just a pretty cool coincidence that Budd had a bow tie made from the same Challis. Now I have a long tie and a bow tie cut from the same cloth.

post #217 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Any plans on doing an authentic madder tie?

Those are coming in January according to his Instagram.

post #218 of 563
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post
 


No. At least I assume not. I think it was just a pretty cool coincidence that Budd had a bow tie made from the same Challis. Now I have a long tie and a bow tie cut from the same cloth.

No, but we clearly use the same supplier for some fabrics at least. What a coincidence!

post #219 of 563
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vriche View Post
 

Those are coming in January according to his Instagram.

Yes, have a few designs in real ancient madder coming second week of January. They will all have handrolled tips and I will have the following designs to start off with (limited numbers of each). Will be priced at £75

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #220 of 563
nod[1].gif
post #221 of 563
Better start saving my pennies now...
post #222 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnwhite View Post
 

Yes, have a few designs in real ancient madder coming second week of January. They will all have handrolled tips and I will have the following designs to start off with (limited numbers of each). Will be priced at £75

 

 

 

This green paisley (at least from the small sample picture) looks very nice. May have to place a compulsory purchase order on that one!

post #223 of 563
Thanks, Harry!



post #224 of 563
Any chance of making these patterns as pocket squares? love them
post #225 of 563

Can't wait for 8cm options.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread