Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 26TH FEBRUARY 2016 BROWN TIE CHALLENGE (BTC) Last post on 3/2/16 at 4:36am in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 19th February 2016 The Green Tie Challenge! Last post on 2/23/16 at 10:32pm in Classic Menswear
- TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition Last post on 9/29/16 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- Consolidated Sales: Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 2post #17 of 7319/24/15 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #18 of 7319/25/15 at 12:10pmpost #19 of 7319/27/15 at 2:44amThread Starterpost #20 of 7319/27/15 at 2:48amThread StarterHi guys,
Just a quick reminder that if you make a purchase before midnight tonight (UK time) I will refund your postage costs worldwide. Just send me a quick PM. You can also take 20% off your order with the code "sf20"
Thanks to all that have ordered ties so far. Look forward to hearing your feedback here.post #21 of 7319/29/15 at 9:01amThread Starterpost #22 of 73110/1/15 at 5:24amThread Starter
I have some amazing printed wool challis from Macclesfield at the moment. Nice earthy tones, perfect for Autumn. Lovely muted colour pallete, with a rather dry hand. These have been the biggest selling item on the site thus far.
With the current 20% discount code (sf20) you can pick these up for £48 each.
They can be viewed amongst the wool ties here.
As always, happy to answer any questions from you guys.
Harrypost #23 of 73110/1/15 at 11:24ampost #24 of 73110/1/15 at 11:35amThread Starterpost #25 of 73110/1/15 at 12:55pmpost #26 of 73110/1/15 at 1:21pmThread Starterpost #27 of 73110/3/15 at 10:35amThread Starter
If anyone is thinking of pulling the trigger on a tie or two, I will be offering FREE worldwide shipping for a limited time (just send me a PM and I will refund your sipping costs). This is in addition to 10% off your entire order with code 'sf10'
Some gratuitous product shots for your viewing pleasure:post #28 of 73110/3/15 at 6:33pmpost #29 of 73110/3/15 at 6:43pmpost #30 of 73110/3/15 at 6:59pm
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...