you are in NY right? i think you can email email@example.com and have ship items over.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 12/3/16 at 3:54pm in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 58post #856 of 21494/6/16 at 10:22ampost #857 of 21494/6/16 at 10:29ampost #858 of 21494/6/16 at 10:31amQuote:Originally Posted by eckblk
He's probably trying to avoid having them ship it (no vat removal/expensive shipping) and LEC will not always respond your email, especially if they don't know you.
@nyarkies- pm'ed my proxy for LEC
i emailed with Herold without knowing anyone there but ya customs i wouldn't want to deal with eitherpost #859 of 21494/6/16 at 10:35ampost #860 of 21494/6/16 at 10:36ampost #861 of 21494/6/16 at 10:37ampost #862 of 21494/6/16 at 10:37ampost #863 of 21494/6/16 at 10:42ampost #864 of 21494/6/16 at 10:46ampost #865 of 21494/6/16 at 8:56pm
I just returned the size 1 of these: http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/individual-sentiments-slim-lightweight-trousers-item-11400355.aspx?storeid=9422&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_2_2_
Individual Sentiments 100% ramie pants, Suus is only place stocking them.
They were a little too big for me (and super long as usual) but the material is really nice: drapes beautifully, crisp, slight sheen. The model definitely has the hem turned in, and they look much more comfy and lounge-y in person. I took some pics of the fabric but it's hard to capture the overall effect. They're cotton lined so not as airy/cool as you might expect.
The jacket in the matching material (also at Suus) must be amazing...post #866 of 21494/7/16 at 12:38pmpost #867 of 21494/7/16 at 12:46pmpost #868 of 21494/7/16 at 7:44pmpost #869 of 21494/8/16 at 12:52ampost #870 of 21494/8/16 at 8:08amQuote:
This is my raincoat. I mean, this is not me selling this one but this is about what I paid for mine from Jona's shop closing sale in '13.
It isn't fully waterproof but mine was the sample worn in the Iceland shoots and I was assured that it stood up just fine against the constant waterfall mist there.
size II fits like a well tailored 46. Hems are raw so shortening sleeves or tails on it would be incredible simple.
correction - Mine has a slightly different hood with an incorporated visor bill flap in the front. Otherwise, the cut is the same.
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Silk+linen versus cotton? 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...