or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 54

post #796 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

And all those are like 1k and hard to find?

 

Isn't that all part of the charm?

post #797 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistinyoface View Post

Isn't that all part of the charm?
the hard to find part, yes it is
post #798 of 2150

To maintain the linen theme, here's some photos of my favourite 100% linen jackets. Click for big.

 

L'Maltieri shirt jacket

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
  

 

Individual Sentiments unlined throne collar jacket

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
   

 

 

L'Maltieri heavy linen hidden buttons jacket

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
   
post #799 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post
 

Depending of the fabric it can be quite fragile, not unlike Schneider. 


What do you mean by saying Schneider clothes fragile depending on fabric? Did you mean his knitwear? Because fragile fabric on outerwear don't sound very appealing to me.

post #800 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterHeaven View Post


What do you mean by saying Schneider clothes fragile depending on fabric? Did you mean his knitwear? Because fragile fabric on outerwear don't sound very appealing to me.
yes knitwear, not outerwear
post #801 of 2150
Re: linen blazers

If anyone is interested, I have the Layer-0 blazer in 'dirty white' linen that I have worn once.

It's the same piece as worn by our very own @nicelynice here:


Bonus: I have the matching pants in the 5P style that have never been used. Material is suited for spring/summer wear.

Both are size 46. Get one or both; I'll let them go for less than VAT free retail.

PM me for any details.

EDIT: Both have been sold. Thanks!
Edited by uzairh - 3/30/16 at 1:22pm
post #802 of 2150
^what size?

Any recs for some cool technical jacket?
post #803 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

Re: linen blazers

If anyone is interested, I have the Layer-0 blazer in 'dirty white' linen that I have worn once.

It's the same piece as worn by our very own @nicelynice here:


Bonus: I have the matching pants in the 5P style that have never been used. Material is suited for spring/summer wear.

Both are size 46. Get one or both; I'll let them go for less than VAT free retail.

PM me for any details.

stop tempting me!!! i'm not joking when i say i'm broke
post #804 of 2150
Thread Starter 
The dirty white linen is seriously nice stuff...
post #805 of 2150

@uzairh I've been meaning to ask for a while; when you saw Alitieri in the flesh, what was he wearing? Wonder if he still kicks about in old Carpe / L'Maltieri stuff or whether it's other designers; or even just biz he makes himself and doesn't sell. This question can go to anyone who's met him. I'm curious.

post #806 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

^what size?

Any recs for some cool technical jacket?

Acr, Devoa (dunno if they did it current season)

post #807 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post

Acr, Devoa (dunno if they did it current season)

ACR is Acronym?

i am looking for something visually similar to the below, damn jacket keeps getting sold out.
post #808 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistinyoface View Post

@uzairh
 I've been meaning to ask for a while; when you saw Alitieri in the flesh, what was he wearing? Wonder if he still kicks about in old Carpe / L'Maltieri stuff or whether it's other designers; or even just biz he makes himself and doesn't sell. This question can go to anyone who's met him. I'm curious.

He was wearing a Patterson coat. Don't know about the rest, but it did not look like old C. Diem.
post #809 of 2150

Attachment

 

Isaora

 

Nike

 

Plug: Minotaur

 

Looks much cooler with the collar unsnapped and lying open

post #810 of 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


ACR is Acronym?

i am looking for something visually similar to the below, damn jacket keeps getting sold out.

the long version this season is pretty sweet, softer (but still waterproof) fabric than the previous version.

 

technically a coat as well but I liked the Ervell one this season much more than I thought I would, roomy enough to layer with too.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)