or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 52

post #766 of 2149

such a great collar

 

wish people used more hook&eyes

post #767 of 2149
hnnggnng;askdjfkldsajfl;dasfjld;askfjldsa;fj why am i so broke
post #768 of 2149
hustle something on side?
post #769 of 2149
Time to start your own mtm leather company
post #770 of 2149
selling artisanal hand made leather jackets. any issues with stitching is intentional and part of the artisanal design and should not be considered a manufacturing defect. should stitching come apart, wearer should be informed that it was intended and shows the transience of life and the permanence of death. any issues with fit lies solely with the body of the wearer. bulk up, scrawny/get skinny, fatty!
Edited by nahneun - 3/23/16 at 4:25pm
post #771 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

selling artisanal hand made leather jackets. any issues with stitching is intentional and part of the artisanal design and should not be considered a manufacturing defect. should stitching come apart, wearer should be informed that it was intended and shows the transcience of life and the permanence of death. any issues with fit lies solely with the body of the wearer. bulk up, scrawny/get skinny, fatty!

Hello CCP, love your new manifesto.

post #772 of 2149
Thread Starter 
Anyone have any clue what L-0 has lined up?
post #773 of 2149

I do not (I'm sure somewhere here knows), but just on the topic he is the costume designer for an upcoming performance of Medea in Florence: http://pnp-firenze.blogspot.com/2015/06/layer-0-x-medea.html

 

from instagram.com/alessiozero

post #774 of 2149

Nice

 

on a (kinda) related note, my single motivation for watching the hunger games movies has been to try to spot Inaisce s Jonas See garments throughout the movie(s). Ive been trying to find a website that would compile screenshots, etc of it , but i haven t been successful so far.

post #775 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post

my single motivation for watching the hunger games movies has been to try to spot Inaisce s Jonas See garments throughout the movie(s). 

there is a shitload of Rick and Skingraft stuff as well. I'm pretty sure Lenny just wears his own Rick collection for his character. He does wear one of Jona's channeling vests too tho. 

post #776 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydle View Post

there is a shitload of Rick and Skingraft stuff as well. I'm pretty sure Lenny just wears his own Rick collection for his character. He does wear one of Jona's channeling vests too tho. 

Ma+ collection actually
post #777 of 2149

didn't aitor do costume on one of them as well?

post #778 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


Ma+ collection actually

I was referring to this look specifically

post #779 of 2149
fine you know your lenny better tounge.gif
post #780 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydle View Post
 

I was referring to this look specifically

Yes man, didnt Jona also make another piece for Lenny, specifically for the movie ?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)