@sinnedk if what you say about either the boots or the jacket is true, then you will soon be reading the sad tale of the demise of that/those piece(s) at my harsh and neglectful hand. The seams have already had to endure a bit of stress during the rather demanding stretching/break-in period. And so far my boots look great, although I haven't beaten on them in any meaningful way yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Yesterday at 11:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 4:48 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 51post #751 of 22863/21/16 at 7:25pmpost #752 of 22863/21/16 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by docdocgs
if what you say about either the boots or the jacket is true, then you will soon be reading the sad tale of the demise of that/those piece(s) at my harsh and neglectful hand. The seams have already had to endure a bit of stress during the rather demanding stretching/break-in period. And so far my boots look great, although I haven't beaten on them in any meaningful way yet.
Friend you can beat those ma+ backzips to hell and they'll be fine. It's the best backzip boot out there. I just prefer them to be clean. If you keep yours dirty they'll just look dirty but one wipe from a cloth win some water and you are good.post #753 of 22863/21/16 at 9:01pmpost #754 of 22863/21/16 at 9:08pmQuote:
yea they will be great...
HA HA re boots, I'm done atm, just lurking and seeing whats coming out. I don't need a leather so ma+ will wait for now, i need to up my tops game hence the shirt questions lately.post #755 of 22863/21/16 at 9:45pmpost #756 of 22863/22/16 at 6:01am
re: SS stuff, local store got some of the Arts & Science stuff and Bergfabel. Also saw some at Universal Lounge. Not really impressed with Berg for the price but the A&S stuff is great.
At least three stores here are stocking Casey Casey this season, I really like the fabrics and cuts.
O's first season (new project by Jan Jan Van Essche) got picked up by a store too, wish I had known last week or I wouldn't have spent so much in Tokyo...
handknit linen tunic looks good, would kop a wide shirt had I the money.
Also liked what I saw from ANSNAM. Didn't care for the LUC or Paul Harnden buys but that's just me probably. Some meh pictures from the store: https://www.facebook.com/Teatro-De-Sale-412980242097474/post #757 of 22863/22/16 at 7:00ampost #758 of 22863/22/16 at 7:42ampost #759 of 22863/22/16 at 5:01pmpost #760 of 22863/23/16 at 4:55ampost #761 of 22863/23/16 at 5:12ampost #762 of 22863/23/16 at 6:25ampost #763 of 22863/23/16 at 8:54ampost #764 of 22863/23/16 at 10:07ampost #765 of 22863/23/16 at 10:13am
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 31 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 33 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Advice on tuxedos 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...