or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 47

post #691 of 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

If anyone is remotely curious about Paul Harnden sizing,

I'm a 46, and take:

For a relatively tight fit (41cm shoulders):
M in Blazers
S in long Blazers

For a coat fit (47cm shoulders)
S in macs (long and medium)
M in long coats

M in all shirts

This is for only recent seasons, older stuff fit pretty bizarre
I hear SS16 fits tight now though, so...


...so as a size 56+, I'm pretty much fucked. Good to know. Will re-orient. And cry at the loss of such beautiful fabrics and cuts in my wardrobe.

post #692 of 2146
No... Harnden makes size XXL and some designs fit quite large... say a size XXL long mac probably would fit up to a size 58 comfortably. Most pants fit quite large.
post #693 of 2146

.


Edited by t3hg0suazn - 2/29/16 at 10:39pm
post #694 of 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

If anyone is remotely curious about Paul Harnden sizing,

I'm a 46, and take:

For a relatively tight fit (41cm shoulders):
M in Blazers
S in long Blazers

For a coat fit (47cm shoulders)
S in macs (long and medium)
M in long coats

M in all shirts

This is for only recent seasons, older stuff fit pretty bizarre
I hear SS16 fits tight now though, so...

Can pretty much concur, 189 cm and usually 48/50.

In harnden world L for breadmaker, blazers and knits, XL for shirts as my torso is so long. Overcoats are huge so I have a long mac in M
post #695 of 2146

x-post from recent purchases.

 

Jodhpur-y ones in a light cotton boil - whatever that is. @nicelynice pretty sure these were the base for the cut of those IS jeans you were eyeing up. 

 

 

The infamous back zip pants in a heavy, woven cotton/linen blend

 

post #696 of 2146
looks like gullam and liberte are now carrying this Araki Yuu brand, which has stuff in the vein of Geoffrey b small and Harnden. yay o nay?
post #697 of 2146

Looks interesting, but really small production and most everything is sold out. From the two sites I was able to read that that the designer graduated from a fashion institute, he works by hand on all of the garments, and the fabrics used are original for the brand.

post #698 of 2146
Thread Starter 
I met the dude at one of his exhibitions a year or two ago! Really nice, down-to-earth guy. He studied fashion in college and went to work in a factory, so he has great technical skills. Everything is made by hand by himself using fabrics from mills around the country. He also casts the buttons himself. So happy he got picked up by some stores.

Some of the stuff is just a tad too "quaint" for me, but the long-shirts in particular are very nice. That Atelier coat looks great, may have to go pick it up
post #699 of 2146

FYI some of the recently presented Collateral Concepts stuff just went on sale at reduced prices at StyleZeitgeist.

post #700 of 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxis View Post

No... Harnden makes size XXL and some designs fit quite large... say a size XXL long mac probably would fit up to a size 58 comfortably. Most pants fit quite large.


Thanks, @Abraxis that gives me hope. Any idea which stockist(s) might carry such Brobdingnagian sizes?

post #701 of 2146
Eastern Market in Melbourne often gets larger sizes in and they had some older XXL blazers around for a few years but I think they've gone now. Worth a try though.
post #702 of 2146
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post
 
 

 

Great!  That hat looks perfect on you.

post #703 of 2146

someone should get these wide leg devoa trousers (size 2) for $65 http://www.yoox.com/us/36721473QC/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=36721473QC&sizeId=3

 

believe these are from ss14 as shown here https://www.fascinate.jp/english/wide-pants-light-jersey-sumi-dyed

post #704 of 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by oulipien View Post

FYI some of the recently presented Collateral Concepts stuff just went on sale at reduced prices at StyleZeitgeist.

Thanks @oulipien

Indeed all sample pieces worn and presented in the photo shoot are available at upwards of 50% off.

Onwards to new projects and collaborations!
post #705 of 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldpettibone View Post

someone should get these wide leg devoa trousers (size 2) for $65 http://www.yoox.com/us/36721473QC/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=36721473QC&sizeId=3

believe these are from ss14 as shown here https://www.fascinate.jp/english/wide-pants-light-jersey-sumi-dyed

thanks and yoink hope they fit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)