^ Listen to this guy. I only have the one piece and really I'm between a 44 and a 46 for tops.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 10/8/16 at 10:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 10/22/16 at 2:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 23post #331 of 200611/13/15 at 6:00ampost #332 of 200611/13/15 at 6:33ampost #333 of 200611/13/15 at 1:56pmpost #334 of 200611/14/15 at 12:53am
IS do fit large , especially in the jackets ... im normally a 4 in jap stuff ( viridi anne etc ) but had to size down to a 3 and even that was roomy - until i washed it !
ps it was the wool stand up collar blazer with the inset sleeves that i got , love it ...
a good site for sizing is doshaburi , they dont do returns so they measure everything ...post #335 of 200611/14/15 at 11:15pm
anyone here buy that m.a+ coal grey l/s from the last SZ supersale? i wasn't.fast.enough.
so yeah, let me know if it doesn't work out!
for everyone else –post #336 of 200611/14/15 at 11:37pmpost #337 of 200611/15/15 at 12:50ampost #338 of 200611/15/15 at 4:24ampost #339 of 200611/15/15 at 8:09ampost #340 of 200611/15/15 at 9:02ampost #341 of 200611/15/15 at 9:41ampost #342 of 200611/15/15 at 10:06ampost #343 of 200611/15/15 at 10:27am
@magicalporks it fits TTS, if a bit slim at first; but the leather is thin/supple and will stretch with wear
for ref. i have the same in carbon sz 50 and it's fitted (but not tight) on my slim 50 frame
& beautiful pickup @AlexanderTG ... early KKA is quite nice!
of course the one thing i wanted was sold right before he got to my PMpost #344 of 200611/15/15 at 10:30ampost #345 of 200611/15/15 at 10:43am
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 27 seconds ago
- › NWT Boglioli K Jackets - Wool/Silk/Linen Blends Sizes 40-42 46 seconds ago
- › WTB alden tanker or indy boot, in suede size 7.5-8d 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden LWB 8.5 B/D in Whiskey or Ravello 4 minutes ago
- › WTB ALDEN LONGWINGS 7.5 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...