or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 3

post #31 of 2149

I was a lurker for a little in the other thread. I've spent at least $3500 buying these clothes used and my wardrobe might be a third complete. yay

 

@wormwood Julius? mine looks a lot like that anyway

post #32 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

Is your wife wearing green CCP sneakers?

Edit: Sorry for footwear post

naah, she prefers small italian brand called D.A.T.E. - btw, really nice stuff. CCP is too rude for her usual style

post #33 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haam View Post
 

I was a lurker for a little in the other thread. I've spent at least $3500 buying these clothes used and my wardrobe might be a third complete. yay

 

@wormwood Julius? mine looks a lot like that anyway

definitely. but from one very special season)

post #34 of 2149

the 7th anniversary one? that's what mine is from. Used to be "gold" but it was super faded when I got it so I just dyed it black.

post #35 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haam View Post
 

the 7th anniversary one? that's what mine is from. Used to be "gold" but it was super faded when I got it so I just dyed it black.

ahhhaha yes, damn. was looking for it for a few years and finally found the one, though one of the best fitted Horikawa's pieces.

btw just grabbed the gold one from Isetan collab. could you shed some light on how it could fade with some aging? 

post #36 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormwood View Post

ahhhaha yes, damn. was looking for it for a few years and finally found the one, though one of the best fitted Horikawa's pieces.


btw just grabbed the gold one from Isetan collab. could you shed some light on how it could fade with some aging? 
I got mine used so I'm not sure about the fading process but the usual stress areas were quite faded and more of a light tan than gold, also all the metallic bits came off except for the upper shoulder. Chest and back also had black dots around the seams which I assume was from stretching.
post #37 of 2149


guys wondering if anyone has cool artisan hoody suggestions i like the above but 1000 is a bit much...
post #38 of 2149
Zam Barrett has a decent hoodie that is pretty similar to that one @sinnedk
post #39 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate View Post

Zam Barrett has a decent hoodie that is pretty similar to that one @sinnedk

Funny @psydle actually posted about it but I wanted to find out if there is anything else out there
post #40 of 2149

this is the blue gray outer one I have with a gray cotton fleece interior. The other one is plain object dyed black and doesn't have raw hems on the sleeves, only on the body. 

Here are the ones currently for sale: http://shop.zambarrett.com/m/fw15-m-gloved-henriksson-hoodie-black

and there is a lighter gray one too

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

post #41 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

guys wondering if anyone has cool artisan hoody suggestions i like the above but 1000 is a bit much...

Not sure how artisanal you consider kka, but they make cool hoodies. There are some for sale at archive as well. Cheaper than the devoa, but still pretty expensive for a hoody. If you could fit into a size three you could might be able to find one in Japan and proxy for cheaper. KKA's wool-cashmere flannel is very nice. 

post #42 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalterweather View Post

Not sure how artisanal you consider kka, but they make cool hoodies. There are some for sale at archive as well. Cheaper than the devoa, but still pretty expensive for a hoody. If you could fit into a size three you could might be able to find one in Japan and proxy for cheaper. KKA's wool-cashmere flannel is very nice. 
Thanks I'll look at some kka.

Honestly don't care too much about artisanal, mostly want a hoody that works with ccp/ma+ at a decent price
post #43 of 2149

Zam's has vertical pockets, gloves

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

KKA fleece has very similar shaped, raw hem, no gloves and pockets with the diagonal interaction with the side panel seams

 

 

The KKA wool cashmere one looks pretty sweet. I'm not personally a fan of the finishing band on the lower body just due to the fact that I wear lots of longer shirts underneath my jackets but if you're going to a cleaner look with a normal length shirt and your RO Detroit denim or something then this would work. It is shown with the longer top underneath here and I think the band is fighting with that. 

 

The fabric would be considerably more lux than the current Zam options. He has made wool ones in the past too but not this season.

 

post #44 of 2149
Thread Starter 
i'll always be a wings+horns tiger fleece dude (I wanna be extra comfy if I'm wearing a hoody in the first place) but the WJK heavy jersey hoodies are my favorite in that line:

post #45 of 2149
@nicelynice i have a tiger fleece hoody but its a bit short and thing for me, that wjk looks cool, is it easily obtainable...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)