I've never been able to reconcile with LUC's pocket design, but I suppose I'm just being nitpicky.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 10/8/16 at 10:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 118post #1756 of 20059/13/16 at 3:44pmpost #1757 of 20059/13/16 at 3:51pmpost #1758 of 20059/13/16 at 4:02pmThread StarterSail hemp 5-p? L-0 has a bunch of different styles. Both the 5-p and the overpant in Layer-0 work perfectly for me. Love the loose thighs/tight ankle aesthetic of L-0.
I've never been happy with the fit on Taichi pants (or any Taichi stuff in general). Would look alright if you're tall and skinny I guess..post #1759 of 20059/13/16 at 4:08pm
I have the ramie/cotton L pockets from this past spring. Fabric is really nice, medium weight but with some stiffness, should break in nicely I hope (haven't worn them much). Also the front pockets are now made of a mesh material instead of tyvek which is a step in the right direction i think, and 2 back pockets now instead of 1. i bet those wool/ramie for this fall are quite nice...post #1760 of 20059/13/16 at 4:19pmpost #1761 of 20059/13/16 at 4:20pmThread StarterYeah! I wear mine cuffed. Have you e-mailed Holger? Second place I would go would be Ink. Third place is Liberte, Japan. This is my "nicelynice order of friendly retailers."
You're lucky to be looking for sail hemp, EVERYONE picked that up. Meanwhile, nobody has my denim pants
Edited by nicelynice - 9/13/16 at 5:16pmpost #1762 of 20059/13/16 at 7:19pmQuote:
My pair should be on its way to me tomorrow! Very interested to see how (or if) these work for me. I've always loved TM's designs and fabrics, except that a lot of his pants have higher rises than I prefer. These are more medium rise. We'll see.
And the Layer-0 hemp and canvas L-pocket pants are definitely favorites, worn frequently and softening up nicely.post #1763 of 20059/13/16 at 7:27pmpost #1764 of 20059/13/16 at 7:30pmQuote:
Yup, please post your review after you receive them!post #1765 of 20059/13/16 at 7:58pmThread Starterpost #1766 of 20059/13/16 at 8:50pmQuote:
I don't think so, sounds like that fit just might not be for you, sad as it might be. I don't even have especially large calves, and those pants are a bit tight on me (although not excruciating). They've softened up in high-wear areas (without showing any obvious signs of wear) and the waist has stretched maybe half an inch (1.27 cm for those of you using a more reasonable metric), maybe a bit more.
Hey, do we get to congratulate you yet on getting hitched, er what? Forgot the date.post #1767 of 20059/14/16 at 3:37ampost #1768 of 20059/14/16 at 3:47ampost #1769 of 20059/14/16 at 4:54amThread Starterpost #1770 of 20059/14/16 at 1:32pm
Quick fit with the PH 50/50 wool/linen long blazer from AW16 that just showed up today (er, I mean that I had to track my postman down for).
I was iffy on getting it and a few folks had suggested it wasn't the best way to go. But I like it and I'm sure it will find a nice groove in with my other AW stuff.
Just want to say that Eastern Market in Melbourne was wonderful to work with. Tossed in a nice shopper and Harnden CD (at least I think that's what it is). Good guys, good buys and decent price (against the AUD anyway).
Edited by AlexanderTG - 9/14/16 at 1:52pm
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › Robert Geller oxblood moto sz 50 (fits 48/50) 5 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 16 seconds ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › NWT Robert Geller square scarf 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren "Rugby" belt, featuring New England lighthouses! Size... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...