So who or what is Archivio J.M. Ribot? A couple pages ago mentioned he had something to do with Altieri?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 3/20/17 at 6:33pm in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 7:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 112post #1667 of 24919/3/16 at 10:30amGents, I gotta come up with some funds fast and will be willing to let my LUC Crest Slash Neck coat size Large (worn once) go for $1,025 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I paid oh-so-much-more for it but it's just not right for me. It's an amazing piece and will be perfect for the coming season. Any questions please don't hesitate.
Check link above or in my sig.
Thanks!post #1668 of 24919/5/16 at 4:13pmThread Starterpost #1669 of 24919/5/16 at 7:18pmpost #1670 of 24919/5/16 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by newp
Pre-sale service is great, informative and so on, no complaints about it. Post-sale service is the worst I've even seen, despite they accept the fact it's entirely their fault they still feel themselves entitled to keep my money even when I have returned the item to them.
This said always keep the protection of 3rd party i.e. paypal. Once you make a gift payment with Zam Barrett you could be left like me: helpless, without an item and without money. Never thought it's possible but here I am.
I wouldn't make a gift payment to a real merchant anyway, but I will say that the one post-sale experience I had with him was fine, even exceptional—I'd bought a faulted shoulder shirt at the wrong size on final sale, and I asked if I could exchange it for the next size up, and he said it would be fine. I did have to mail it back at my own expense but (a) my fault and (b) final sale.post #1671 of 24919/5/16 at 8:00pmpost #1672 of 24919/5/16 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by newp
Exactly! And I thought, Zam Barrett, the man behind the brand itself should have known out of all people how does his sizing run and what is this specific pants sample he sends to me while being asked for a pants of size 48 EU.
Anyway, I hope to believe it was one of its kind mistake which could be easily fixed in much less humiliating to me way. The problem is it's not fixed even now (but it will be fixed by Paypal eventually anyway now). The necessity to resort of a help of 3rd party saddens me, but no other options, alas.
IIRC the email Zam sent out specifically said to ask for measurements?post #1673 of 24919/5/16 at 8:12pmpost #1674 of 24919/5/16 at 8:38pmQuote:
Agreed. Hella unwearable tho.
And NN, I gotta say that jacket really accentuates your hips. Less so when unzipped, but yea... Maybe wear with pants with less taper, more yohji-esquepost #1675 of 24919/5/16 at 10:53pmpost #1676 of 24919/6/16 at 1:27amThread Starterpost #1677 of 24919/6/16 at 8:23ampost #1678 of 24919/6/16 at 8:43ampost #1679 of 24919/6/16 at 4:33pmQuote:
fwiw, I think that it looks cool, and yes, all of those jackets fit pretty tight in the torso. Stupidly so in past seasons. Apparently, It's gotten better.
Here are two quick snaps of my MA+ wallet. Like the card cases, the appeal is in the origami folding and the patterns showing through the leather, so I've tried to show that. The second picture shows the color a bit better, and the silver cross that you can see is already embossing on the leather fold that goes over it. Pretty cool.post #1680 of 24919/6/16 at 7:23pm
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Barbour Ashby Olive w/ hood and warm pile liner (SMALL) 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...