Why the fuck not, psydle? If I have to start thinking that you are losing track of the erratic, thready pulse of your baller boot brethren, well, honestly, I'm not sure how I can even get up and go to work tomorrow. In fact, I may not, thanks to you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Yesterday at 2:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 2post #16 of 21498/25/15 at 7:12pmpost #17 of 21498/25/15 at 7:45pmQuote:
Dude, you should not only call off, but you should order a 3k leather skirt to lounge around in on your days off in the future. Better hurry up bro, cause I'm moving some funds around and there's only one.post #18 of 21498/25/15 at 7:51pmpost #19 of 21498/25/15 at 8:06pm
If you field-dress that son of a bitch, (I think maybe the first time I've used in literal context) and quote me on shipping the carcass (caked in rock salt, packaged in a custom-built cedar box of course) then I can finally finish the tanning process and create the wrap I need to go with my InAisce Nunatukavut shearling coat, picked up from the 2011 collection. I'll add my own fit pics this winter :)post #20 of 21499/7/15 at 8:22pmpost #21 of 21499/7/15 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #22 of 21499/7/15 at 8:38pmpost #23 of 21499/7/15 at 8:38pmpost #24 of 21499/8/15 at 3:21pm
This is the new catch all thread for the so called "artisanal" designers, many of whom are considered "goth ninja", have some vague relationship with arte povera, etc...
Designers include, but are not limited to:
MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paui Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, Forme D'Expression.
Enjoy.post #25 of 21499/8/15 at 7:18pmpost #26 of 21499/8/15 at 10:34pmpost #27 of 21499/8/15 at 11:54pm
ok, as we got new thread to discuss clothes more freely, I'll soon elaborate few details posts on Kāru progression and though shed some light on few pieces from my collection.
by now could only provide few more pics with our awkwardly happy faces.Quote:Originally Posted by wormwood
Hey guys, how it goes here?
Damn got literally nothing to update on boots until our returning from France, but at least need to drop few words about all Nama / Kāru project
1) as some of us who follow my ig already knows, we've been in time with suit and dress - damn hell of work, but it worse anything.
2) my apologies to @etostano and @spacepope, guys are waiting for their quite special orders on pants almost for too long, will solve it soon, at least I'm not Poell.
3) current orders will be in time.
4) @Twdawson, @nahneun and other owners - damn guys, you could drop at least quick review, doesn't matter positive or negative))post #28 of 21499/8/15 at 11:58pmQuote:
though we must bring that discussion in the new thread, I'll bring proper post with all details soon there.
at least you could see
it's oiled canvas, CO-LI, and even given the oil it's damn dry. can't say for pants but at least jacket could stand on it's ownpost #29 of 21499/9/15 at 12:15ampost #30 of 21499/9/15 at 12:17am
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 35 seconds ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...