Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Yesterday at 6:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- A visit to PN\P Firenze Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/15/17 at 2:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 95post #1412 of 24447/29/16 at 2:42pmQuote:
we make them every season with variations in fabric/ details as there is still a big demand from them.
I think also there is this misconception that our company only does curved leg jeans/ pants which is not the case.
there is a very big assortment of stuff that is always available from Drop Crotch, to J pants to more classic straight leg cuts.
post #1413 of 24447/29/16 at 2:45pmpost #1414 of 24447/29/16 at 2:54pmQuote:
there is always a good resale market for them,
you should have gotten last seasons version, they were black/ with black overlock/ 3% lycra no variation in the color.
again this is another issue, where some customers prefer the ones you have, others prefer the ones that we issued for FW15.
We just try our best to offer something every season we hope people will appreciate, but we also know its hard to please everybody every season.
there are the coated ones now for SS16 with double back pockets and raw hems. this upcoming season for FW16 will be much cleaner/ simpler but very deep black
post #1415 of 24447/29/16 at 2:57pmpost #1416 of 24447/29/16 at 3:08pmQuote:
we'll be here, I have been doing this for too long now, and i am too old to stop.
We will be releasing New goods for FW16 beginning next week, with lots of things we never did before.
we also hope to have better pictures, as the clothes are always better in person than the images. Which is a part of the reason for Zfactorie -3D. but that only benefits New York and its visitors.
We are committed to the Artisanal Approach and will continue to make great stuff so no rush
post #1417 of 24447/29/16 at 3:09pmThread Starterpost #1418 of 24447/29/16 at 3:10pmThread Starterpost #1419 of 24447/29/16 at 3:15pmpost #1420 of 24447/29/16 at 3:31pmThread Starterhttp://www.fashionsnap.com/collection/araki-yuu/2016-17aw/
The last three looks
I'll stop by today and take pictures, the house cleaners are coming by all day today and I've left my wife at home to supervise while I go look at clothespost #1421 of 24447/29/16 at 4:54pmpost #1422 of 24447/30/16 at 1:10ampost #1423 of 24447/30/16 at 5:51ampost #1424 of 24447/30/16 at 6:31pmHow exactly do you purchase from Gullam? None of the pieces seem to be in stock, either that or you have to email them for availability?
I've sent a contact message inquiring about size availability and shipping to the UK. I've fallen in love with his work.
Are you able to (or willing to) purchase items from the store on my behalf? If you're still in Japan that is.post #1425 of 24447/30/16 at 6:40pmThread StarterJust send them an e-mail, great service there and they should be able to help you!
By the way, if you're interested in Araki Yuu, but can't find the right size, might be worth e-mailing Yuu-san directly or asking a store like Gullam to put in an order. He's a really nice dude and the clothes are made on such a small-scale it might be possible
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
- › Mod to Suedehead 38 seconds ago
- › Recommendation as to which Oxford shoe to purchase: CH vs Florsheim 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 40 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 54 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 54 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...