or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 93

post #1381 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by psidy View Post
 

When my grailed account being banned has nothing to do with scamming why should people not buy or sell to me? Have we seen anybody come out against me and claim they were scammed? No. How about Eugene? Yes, multiple. Me coming out against Eugene somehow rubbed you the wrong way so now you have some irrational vendetta against me. The truth however will prevail in the end. Not your truth newp, the truth.

Yes, you have claimed it was banned because you have posted on seller's items yet it was proven it's a lie. You are a liar, why would anyone buy or sell from you?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post


First off, that copy of the EMS customs receipt you're talking about has the address on it. They don't process it otherwise. That registered mail receipt is not the customs form used by EMS and looks nothing like the EMS form (there's no EMS printed on it either). The receipt Eugene gave you is strictly a receipt for using the registered mail service. The only absolute on the receipt is the tracking number. The only valid address used on the parcel will be the one printed on the parcel or the one on the customs form. It does not matter what he wrote on his personal receipt (it's the master copy since you can see that it's ink, and is not a carbon copy) because that's not important information for the postal service; they do not keep any record of that receipt except the tracking number. They care about the address on the package and the tracking number since he paid for registered mail. Since you claim the EU customs form doesn't have a place to write the address, it must have been written on the parcel.

Do you honestly claim the only proof of initial shipping address is not a receipt being given by post after it has been stamped but the address written on a parcel itself?

post #1382 of 2287

That is the reason my last grailed account was banned. I posted messages on Eugene's items after he stopped responding and he complained to grailed. You're communicating with him, ask him yourself if you doubt it. If you're calling me a scammer and I am not. That makes you a liar and slanderer.

post #1383 of 2287
There is literally no proof that what's written on the registered mail receipt is the same as the address written on the parcel. I can recreate exactly what Eugene did using USPS since the registered mail form is separate from customs and parcel. The only thing they use on that registered mail form is the tracking number.

I am almost positive it is basically going to be extremely similar to something like this (this is for signature confirmation, and not registered mail, but you get the point):



The only thing the post office cares about is the tracking number. The receipt is personal.
post #1384 of 2287
So what's the deal with Archivio JMR?
post #1385 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by psidy View Post
 

That is the reason my last grailed account was banned. I posted messages on Eugene's items after he stopped responding and he complained to grailed. You're communicating with him, ask him yourself if you doubt it. If you're calling me a scammer and I am not. That makes you a liar and slanderer.

Too bad you were asked about another, yours presumably first grailed account (you have several grailed accounts), told us this reason and then it was proven this account was banned even before you have bought the item from seller, huh? A clear lie from your side.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

There is literally no proof that what's written on the registered mail receipt is the same as the address written on the parcel. I can recreate exactly what Eugene did using USPS since the registered mail form is separate from customs and parcel. The only thing they use on the registered mail is the tracking number.

I am almost positive it is basically going to be extremely similar to something like this (this is for signature confirmation, and not registered mail, but you get the point):



The only thing the post office cares about is the tracking number. The receipt is personal.

How about you stop thinking your US standards are applied to the whole world? It's not how EU postage systems work and I have already shown it to you based on CN22 form which doesn't have shipping address on it. Please answer my question, is an address written on the parcel the only proof of initial shipping address? Yes or no?

post #1386 of 2287
Yes, at this point, it would be the only proof that would prove Eugene's receipt is real.

Right now, that receipt does not fit with all the facts. Too many assumptions have to be made for that receipt to be valid. Literally, you would have to assume errors on all other facts and turn everything else upside down to validate that one piece of evidence. My explanation is much simpler:

The address written on the piece of paper is inconsequential because the real address was written on the parcel, and it was going to CA. It is only a receipt for registered mail, not proof of delivery. The only important thing on that receipt is the tracking number, and we know that is valid because the buyer and seller both agree on it, and it is the one link through the entire case. There is no guarantee that the two addresses are the same (since they are written separately and must be considered two separate events), and while it's fair to argue that there is no guarantee that the two aren't, should my premise be true, it explains all other facts succicintly and validates the motive behind eugene's red flag lie. This is the most likely scenario given all the facts. I am not assuming error on USPS or CTT's part. There is only Eugene's deception.
post #1387 of 2287

It wasn't a lie. I presumed you were talking about my last grailed account. The older one was banned but not for any scamming reasons it was because I did not follow through on a sale (the buyer received refund) so you going around assuming it was and spreading misinformation makes you a slanderer. After Eugene had the first one banned because of my messages calling him out on his items, I opened more so I can keep spreading the message warning others. Brightest idea, no but I was really pissed at the time.

post #1388 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

Yes, at this point, it would be the only proof that would prove Eugene's receipt is real.

Right now, that receipt does not fit with all the facts. Too many assumptions have to be made for that receipt to be valid. Literally, you would have to assume errors on all other facts and turn everything else upside down to validate that one piece of evidence. My explanation is much simpler:

The address written on the piece of paper is inconsequential because the real address was written on the parcel, and it was going to CA. It is only a receipt for registered mail, not proof of delivery. The only important thing on that receipt is the tracking number, and we know that is valid because the buyer and seller both agree on it, and it is the one link through the entire case. There is no guarantee that the two addresses are the same (since they are written separately and must be considered two separate events), and while it's fair to argue that there is no guarantee that the two aren't, should my premise be true, it explains all other facts succicintly and validates the motive behind eugene's red flag lie. This is the most likely scenario given all the facts. I am not assuming error on USPS or CTT's part. There is only Eugene's deception.

Thanks for digging your own grave. Now, since the burden of proof lies with you, please show us the CA address written on the parcel since according to you this is the only proof of initial shipping address. Don't try to backpedal, move goalposts or shift the burden of proof. I can't wait for it. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by psidy View Post
 

It wasn't a lie. I presumed you were talking about my last grailed account. The older one was banned but not for any scamming reasons it was because I did not follow through on a sale (the buyer received refund) so you going around assuming it was and spreading misinformation makes you a slanderer. After Eugene had the first one banned because of my messages calling him out on his items, I opened more so I can keep spreading the message warning others. Brightest idea, no but I was really pissed at the time.

 

Whoa, and why have you presumed it, especially you were given a link? This link actually https://www.gr@iled.com/users/17886-psidy/wardrobe

post #1389 of 2287
Actually, it's on Eugene to prove that because all the other facts side with my claim. And he can easily do so to prove me wrong. If I could have produced evidence of the parcel, none of this discussion would have to happen because it would validate all of psidy's story from the start, and prove that the receipt was inconsequential.

You cannot claim appeal to ignorance to say it's my responsibility to prove it. My story fits with all third party facts. The only evidence that is an outlier is the receipt. It's on Eugene to show that his evidence is correct.
post #1390 of 2287
@LA Guy can we move this stuff to a different thread?
post #1391 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

Actually, it's on Eugene to prove that because all the other facts side with my claim. And he can easily do so to prove me wrong. If I could have produced evidence of the parcel, none of this discussion would have to happen because it would validate all of psidy's story from the start, and prove that the receipt was inconsequential.

You cannot claim appeal to ignorance to say it's my responsibility to prove it. My story fits with all third party facts. The only evidence that is an outlier is the receipt. It's on Eugene to show that his evidence is correct.

Sorry, you have claimed yourself all other facts don't prove the initial shipping address and the only proof is the address on the parcel itself. It's good you finally admitted you're unable to proof your own claim.

 

As expected, you silly attempt to shift the burden of proof has failed.

post #1392 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc9 View Post

@LA Guy can we move this stuff to a different thread?

 

*** The Official newp/nahneun/psidy Argument Thread  ***

post #1393 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by oulipien View Post

*** The Official newp/nahneun/psidy Argument Thread  ***

Do this. I'm on vacation, so if I have read one more post about this, that person will get 2 weeks off. Any person who retaliates will likewise get 2 weeks off. Make a dummy account, and you'll probably get a permanent ban.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #1394 of 2287
ok so maybe i can hear some discussion about clothing finally
post #1395 of 2287
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


Do this. I'm on vacation, so if I have read one more post about this, that person will get 2 weeks off. Any person who retaliates will likewise get 2 weeks off. Make a dummy account, and you'll probably get a permanent ban.

Cheers,

Fok.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Wish I was badass enough to wear these BNWT ZB Overlock DNA Jeans in 100% cotton canvas, size 50 (TTS).

IC. Let me know. Letting them go for a steal.
Wish it was size 48!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post

So what's the deal with Archivio JMR?

Bumping this in order not to get lost.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)