or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 92

post #1366 of 2149
Are you guys really getting your kicks out of all of this?!? It's like listening to children bicker about who gets the next turn at the nintendo.
post #1367 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate View Post

Are you guys really getting your kicks out of all of this?!? It's like listening to children bicker about who gets the next turn at the nintendo.

It should be stopped at SZ thread being closed if not earlier. 

post #1368 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post

I have shown you how things are in EU.

There was a value declared for the parcel on the receipt I have posted so it serves as a customs slip as well (I guess). Customs declaration for EU is CN22 and it doesn't have any place for an address. 

This is why this is the sufficient proof of address. At least there is no other possible proof.
And this is how theory "parcel was delivered to address A therefore it was initially sent to it" falls apart. My best guess is USPS has made an error. At least they definitely CAN make an error, since, for example, their website provides completely false information their employees have the same tracking information we can see on their website and it was proven it is, in fact, a lie, they have much more.

Actually, by your own argument, we cannot take it at anything more than face value. There is no longer a guarantee that wormwood wrote the same address on both the receipt and the parcel since he writes both independently from one another.

If USPS made an error and delivered it to CA by accident, you have to assume that errors were made every step of the way since registered mail tracks each step. While this isn't impossible, it's far less plausible. Unless the you want to claim usps's internal registered mail tracking psidy sent earlier was a complete lie.

You're really bent on assuming everyone else BUT eugene is lying too. Can you explain the red flag story that you seem to conveniently be ignoring every time?
post #1369 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post


Actually, by your own argument, we cannot take it as anything more than face value. There is no longer a guarantee that wormwood wrote the same address on both the receipt and the parcel since he writes both.

If USPS made an error and delivered it to CA by accident, you have to assume that errors were made every step of the way since registered mail tracks each step. While this isn't impossible, it's far less plausible. Unless the you want to claim usps's internal registered mail tracking psidy sent earlier was a complete lie.

Making a claim seller has written one address on the receipt and another on the parcel and post officer somehow let it to slip by requires proof since once again the parcel actually being delivered to another place doesn't mean it was sent there initially. A possibility of this one isn't a proof. 

 

Look what are you doing now: you refute the possibility of USPS error yet assume Portugal post has made one. Too much of a wishful thinking.

post #1370 of 2149

It is not at all practical to assume USPS made an error because the shipping address on the package itself is physically written on it. There is no way this package would end up anywhere else other than the address written on the package in the first place. The other possibility is that the package was "redirected" mid shipment. I know that from my USPS online account I have this option available and can do it with any package I send. I do not know if it's a possibility with CTT.

 

And newp get off the grailed account stuff. It's completely irrelevant to the matter. You're doing exactly what you criticize me of doing with Eugene except I'm not the scammer here so it's unjustified. The fact that Eugene's reflag story didn't line up gives us reasonable suspicion that there is deception on his end. You have nothing at all to assume USPS made some kind of error. 

post #1371 of 2149
Portugal Post can ship it to CA if it's written on the parcel, and it would not be an error on their part. The receipt is not indicative of anything since it wasn't the one Portugal Post issued. Eugene wrote it himself on a separate slip of paper that does not go anywhere on the parcel. The only absolute on that form is the tracking number.

It is unlikely the package was forwarded from IL to CA because it went from NY customs (ISC) to CA directly.
post #1372 of 2149

@nicelynice how do you go about getting a member password to see the Deepti / Archivio collection pages? Or if you could just send me those pics that'd work too :)

 

And what is Archivio???

post #1373 of 2149
Layers London has recently received their shipment for Archivio J.M. Robot. RLForma (sp?) will follow shortly.


post #1374 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by psidy View Post
 

It is not at all practical to assume USPS made an error because the shipping address on the package itself is physically written on it. There is no way this package would end up anywhere else other than the address written on the package in the first place. The other possibility is that the package was "redirected" mid shipment. I know that from my USPS online account I have this option available and can do it with any package I send. I do not know if it's a possibility with CTT.

 

And newp get off the grailed account stuff. It's completely irrelevant to the matter. You're doing exactly what you criticize me of doing with Eugene except I'm not the scammer here so it's unjustified. The fact that Eugene's reflag story didn't line up gives us reasonable suspicion that there is deception on his end. You have nothing at all to assume USPS made some kind of error. 

Yes, it has nothing to do with this case except anyone should avoid you as a buyer or a seller. 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

Portugal Post can ship it to CA if it's written on the parcel, and it would not be an error on their part. The receipt is not indicative of anything since it wasn't the one Portugal Post issued. Eugene wrote it himself on a separate slip of paper that does not go anywhere on the parcel.

It is unlikely the package was forwarded from IL to CA because it went from NY customs (ISC) to CA directly.

What do you mean it's not issued? It has a stamp with a data on it, obviously put by CTT. Portugal post can't accept a parcel with address A and then stamp a receipt with address B if you don't insist they have made this kind of a mistake. 

Feel yourself free to obtain an actual photo of the parcel in order to check the address, I, unfortunately, can't do it. You excel at moving your goalposts, if seller would have an actual photo of the parcel (I do these photos with payment slip when I send something to a buyer I do not know) you are probably going to claim he has never sent this parcel and then sent another one with different address on it? 

You have the only proof of address which was given to the seller and it has buyer's address on it. 

post #1375 of 2149
That only proves they used the tracking number and accepted a package using that tracking number. There is no guarantee they used the address written on the slip.

Anyway, Eugene can provide a picture of the parcel if he wants to. It would clear up any doubt and would automatically completely destroy all my arguments, so it's in his best interest to do so.

My claim that the address on the parcel and the slip are different explains all the facts and the rationale behind having to lie about parcels being redflagged by portugal post. It's a fabricated piece of evidence.
Edited by nahneun - 7/28/16 at 8:07am
post #1376 of 2149
Atleast it's raining outside and there's a good chance my grass is growing...
post #1377 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

That only proves they used the tracking number and accepted a package using that tracking number. There is no guarantee they used the address written on the slip.

Please explain the purpose why the address is listed on the slip then if not for the purpose of matching the address on the parcel? EMS, for example, doesn't make you write an address on the parcel at all: they put a filled slip in the clear file and glue it to the parcel.

Receipt in question does look like an actual copy of such.

They give you two sheets of paper with a black one between it, whatever you write on the first one is 'copied' on the second one because ink from the black paper while being pressed upon is transferred to a second piece of paper. They stamp both pieces and return you the one. 

post #1378 of 2149

When my grailed account being banned has nothing to do with scamming why should people not buy or sell to me? Have we seen anybody come out against me and claim they were scammed? No. How about Eugene? Yes, multiple. Me coming out against Eugene somehow rubbed you the wrong way so now you have some irrational vendetta against me. The truth however will prevail in the end. Not your truth newp, the truth.

post #1379 of 2149
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Wish I was badass enough to wear these BNWT ZB Overlock DNA Jeans in 100% cotton canvas, size 50 (TTS).

IC. Let me know. Letting them go for a steal.
post #1380 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post

Please explain the purpose why the address is listed on the slip then if not for the purpose of matching the address on the parcel? EMS, for example, doesn't make you write an address on the parcel at all: they put a filled slip in the clear file and glue it to the parcel.
Receipt in question does look like an actual copy of such.
They give you two sheets of paper with a black one between it, whatever you write on the first one is 'copied' on the second one because ink from the black paper while being pressed upon is transferred to a second piece of paper. They stamp both pieces and return you the one. 

First off, that copy of the EMS customs receipt you're talking about has the address on it. They can't process it otherwise. That registered mail receipt is not the customs form used by EMS and looks nothing like the EMS form (there's no EMS printed on it either). The receipt Eugene gave you is strictly a receipt for using the registered mail service. The only absolute on the receipt is the tracking number. The only valid address used on the parcel will be the one printed on the parcel or the one on the customs form. It does not matter what he wrote on his personal receipt (it's the master copy since you can see that it's ink, and is not a carbon copy) because that's not important information for the postal service; they do not keep any record of that receipt except the tracking number. They care about the address on the package and the tracking number since he paid for registered mail. Since you claim the EU customs form doesn't have a place to write the address, it must have been written on the parcel.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)