or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...) - Page 91

post #1351 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by psidy View Post

Yes that is but please remove or blotch out my personal info dude. Tell us where you got that from. Oh btw, under Eugene's linkedin skills photoshop's listed, could easily be a scanned and reprinted copy with my address on it. Until claims gets back to me with their copy, I'm weary of that one, especially if you got it from Eugene.

It's time for you to prove the fakeness of this receipt is a fact and not a possibility.
If you confirm this is your address, why have you told us you live in Chicago? Isnt Skokie a village which borders Chicago? Never bothered to ask you before but I guess its time.
Please show us the screenshot of yourself communicating your shipping address to the seller.

Also if you claim usps is without fault and the parcel was sent to you as we can see, that means you have actually received the parcel in question. Still insist usps doesnt make mistakes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i admittedly have very little experience with portugal post, but why does he have the master copy and not the carbon copy? doesn't the post office keep the master copy?
Neither do I so please tell me why do you think it a masters copy, what is an orange copy you have mentioned earlier and so on.
All I can see is a post receipt with a confirmation and a stamp: and an adress psidy confirmed and asked me to remove.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Isn't there a better place for this discussion?
I have tried to stop nahneun for derailing the footwear thread so he went first to sz, then when that thread was closed, here.
Hope it will ends soon since we have now a proof the parcel in question was sent to seller place indeed.
post #1352 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post



If you confirm this is your address, why have you told us you live in Chicago? Isnt Skokie a village which borders Chicago? Never bothered to ask you before but I guess its time.

 

 

Without butting in more than I ought to, a lot of people from "near Chicago" will just say "Chicago."  Personal anecdotes from a bunch of people I met/friends from the area.  I find that the least damning thing about Psidy.

post #1353 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post

Without butting in more than I ought to, a lot of people from "near Chicago" will just say "Chicago."  Personal anecdotes from a bunch of people I met/friends from the area.  I find that the least damning thing about Psidy.
Ah ok, so its the local thing. Thanks.
post #1354 of 2149
People do that in all metro areas.
post #1355 of 2149
I think the 3 of you should just take it over PM. There's a good reason they closed that thread in SZ. 2 of you have an axe to grind which I think most understand why. 1 of you seems way too invested in this thing which is puzzling to me but I'd rather not find out. I'm sure most can agree the seller in question is shady and those aware of the situation will avoid him. That's more than enough to help inform potential buyers.
post #1356 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post

I think the 3 of you should just take it over PM. There's a good reason they closed that thread in SZ. 2 of you have an axe to grind which I think most understand why. 1 of you seems way too invested in this thing which is puzzling to me but I'd rather not find out. I'm sure most can agree the seller in question is shady and those aware of the situation will avoid him. That's more than enough to help inform potential buyers.

And the buyer who ends up banned on Grailed several times, once even before this situation happened, lies in his statements and package sent to him ends up in another state somehow is completely trustworthy? You have a strange point of view. 

 

Anyway, my point of view if one does value his time and money or reputation one should never buy or sell anything from psidy, psidy2, psidy3 or whatever along with misiuw, one of his other nicknames. Who knows in which CA facility is your parcel going to end despite the fact you send it directly to the IL address he provides. 

 

This is basically it, end of story. Hope nahneun or psidy won't stain this or any other threads anymore like they have done with other threads which led to closure of one. 

post #1357 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post
 

And the buyer who ends up banned on Grailed several times, once even before this situation happened, lies in his statements and package sent to him ends up in another state somehow is completely trustworthy? You have a strange point of view. 

 

Anyway, my point of view if one does value his time and money or reputation one should never buy or sell anything from psidy, psidy2, psidy3 or whatever along with misiuw, one of his other nicknames. Who knows in which CA facility is your parcel going to end despite the fact you send it directly to the IL address he provides. 

 

This is basically it, end of story. Hope nahneun or psidy won't stain this or any other threads anymore like they have done with other threads which led to closure of one. 

So... uh... you ever gonna say how you got that Portugal Post label?  From wormwood himself?

 

Also @wtfandro post evidence?  I think you misunderstood a post.

post #1358 of 2149
First off, it doesnt prove that the parcel was sent to the buyer whatsoever, or else it would go against all the facts you have personally confirmed by calling USPS yourself. You are seriously reaching if you think city name should discredit psidy and should put eugene under the same scrutiny since this one piece of evidence doesn't fit with all the other facts we have at hand. Even if USPS did make a mistake, this would have all been amended at the local post office since California and Illinois are different states with different zip codes.

I ask why he has the master copy because it looks to be the inked copy, which the post office usually takes. There is a separate carbon copy for customs and the buyer. I don't know how CTT operates, so they may not operate this way. Unless they fill out a separate customs form and mailing slip. Then, only the customs form will matter because the mailing slip can easily be doctored if no carbon copies come from it.

If you claim to be impartial and only looking to find the truth, you can't take eugene's "evidence" at face value and try to discredit everything psidy says. Or just admit that you're in cahoots with eugene, though I'm sure your posts already show that overwhelmingly even prior to the production of aforementioned evidence.

@Lohikaarme, I can confirm that it is similar to wormwood's handwriting, but the slip itself seems very suspect since it doesn't fit with all the other facts. Perhaps it's just the slip they need to fill out for registered mail, and he used a separate address for the customs form.

edit: some food for thought, though i don't know how relevant it is since ctt can operate completely differently:
in the us, when you use the signature confirmation or delivery confirmation slips (no experience with registered mail, but i'm assuming it's the same since the slips are the same iirc), you can fill out whatever address you want on it because the address on the form itself is not processed at all. they only use the tracking number on the form. you can even turn in a blank form and they'll still scan it.
Edited by nahneun - 7/28/16 at 5:54am
post #1359 of 2149
Boring
post #1360 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post

And the buyer who ends up banned on Grailed several times, once even before this situation happened, lies in his statements and package sent to him ends up in another state somehow is completely trustworthy? You have a strange point of view.  

Did I ever state he was? You have a strange way of reading things.
post #1361 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
 

So... uh... you ever gonna say how you got that Portugal Post label?  From wormwood himself?

 

Also @wtfandro post evidence?  I think you misunderstood a post.

Yes, since everyone agreed we need an evidence the parcel was shipped, I went to the seller and asked him about it, he was glad to provide it. So I have removed his address just in case and posted it here (now it's removed since M asked me to remove his address too). Seller can't login to Styleforum for some reason, @LA Guy , is everything okay with his account? Oh, and in before someone asks, I am definitely not intend to serve as a medium between you and him, I have got info I needed and that's it. 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

First off, it doesnt prove that the parcel was sent to the buyer whatsoever, or else it would go against all the facts you have personally confirmed by calling USPS yourself. You are seriously reaching if you think city name should discredit psidy and should put eugene under the same scrutiny since this one piece of evidence doesn't fit with all the other facts we have at hand. Even if USPS did make a mistake, this would have all been amended at the local post office since California and Illinois are different states with different zip codes.

I ask why he has the master copy because it looks to be the inked copy, which the post office usually takes. There is a separate carbon copy for customs and the buyer. I don't know how CTT operates, so they may not operate this way. Unless they fill out a separate customs form and mailing slip. Then, only the customs form will matter because the mailing slip can easily be doctored if no carbon copies come from it.

If you claim to be impartial and only looking to find the truth, you can't take eugene's "evidence" at face value and try to discredit everything psidy says. Or just admit that you're in cahoots with eugene, though I'm sure your posts already show that overwhelmingly even prior to the production of aforementioned evidence.

@Lohikaarme, I can confirm that it is similar to wormwood's handwriting, but the slip itself seems very suspect since it doesn't fit with all the other facts. Perhaps it's just the slip they need to fill out for registered mail, and he used a separate address for the customs form.

edit: some food for thought, though i don't know how relevant it is since ctt can operate completely differently:
in the us, when you use the signature confirmation or delivery confirmation slips (no experience with registered mail, but i'm assuming it's the same since the slips are the same iirc), you can fill out whatever address you want on it because the address on the form itself is not processed at all. they only use the tracking number on the form. you can even turn in a blank form and they'll still scan it.

A friendly reminder lady at USPS told me it is possible for them to make an error so an investigation should be started. M has started one already I think anyway. This is why I think USPS error is the case here. Because we can see it was sent to M and if he claims USPS doesn't make errors it means it was delivered to M.

If you start refuting a post receipt, you might as well refute everything psidy has told us up to this point. You have started your post with self-contradictory statement. 

First things first, @psidy, please post some kind of a screenshot which shows how your address was communicated to the seller.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post


Did I ever state he was? You have a strange way of reading things.
This is why I have asked you a question. So is he or he isn't? See the two sides of a coin please. 
post #1362 of 2149
That's the thing. It's not a shipping receipt. If the registered mail service works similarly to how it does in the US, it is not decisive since they don't use anything other than the tracking number on the slip. The customs form is the real post receipt (and the customs form is the only completely irrefutable piece of evidence when it comes to shipping, anyway). Should this be true, this would also explain how wormwood operates for all his targets.

Like I said, I don't know if CTT operates similarly to the USPS, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, please explain why eugene would use the redflag story if he had such "decisive" evidence all along. Obviously, you know that the redflag story was a lie because it is inconsistent with the rest of the facts.
Edited by nahneun - 7/28/16 at 6:28am
post #1363 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

That's the thing. It's not a shipping receipt. If the registered mail service works similarly to how it does in the US, it is not decisive since they don't use anything other than the tracking number on the slip. The customs form is the real post receipt (and the customs form is the only completely irrefutable piece of evidence when it comes to shipping, anyway). Should this be true, this would also explain how wormwood operates for all his targets.

Like I said, I don't know if CTT operates similarly to the US, so take it with a grain of salt.

Customs form?

 

What are you talking about? This is the customs form:

 

It doesn't have anything to do with address. On top of that, there is only one original of this form, and it's inside your package. A seller doesn't have a copy of one.

This is what we have when send by registered email. If we send anything by EMS, you have to declare your value on the same page as the address: I think this is the case here, your post receipt serves as your customs form. At least the EMS post has world standart, so google EMS shipping receipt to see it doesn't have any other form and it's declared on the same piece of paper like everything else.

This post receipt we have has buyer name, address, seller name, address, it even has the post stamp on it (with a date). And it has the value of the item, set to 20 euro. Just in case it means the seller gets only 20 euros after the claim I guess. 

post #1364 of 2149
that is most definitely false in the us, but i dont know how things work in europe.

The customs slip in the us has multiple carbon copies for the post office, customs, and the sender. This is also the case for ems. You must declare address on the customs form too.

Regardless, if what you say is true, there is no longer a guarantee that eugene wrote the same address on the parcel and on the post receipt.
post #1365 of 2149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

that is most definitely false in the us, but i dont know how things work in europe.

The customs slip in the us has multiple carbon copies for the post office, customs, and the sender. This is also the case for ems.

I have shown you how things are in EU.

 

There was a value declared for the parcel on the receipt I have posted so it serves as a customs slip as well (I guess). Customs declaration for EU is CN22 and it doesn't have any place for an address. 

 

This is why this is the sufficient proof of address. At least there is no other possible proof.

And this is how theory "parcel was delivered to address A therefore it was initially sent to it" falls apart. My best guess is USPS has made an error. At least they definitely CAN make an error, since, for example, their website provides completely false information their employees have the same tracking information we can see on their website and it was proven it is, in fact, a lie, they have much more.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, etc...)