or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 175

post #2611 of 2656
Corsicans clash with muslims riot police called. As always muslims got violent first over nuisance.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37077837
post #2612 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Corsicans clash with muslims riot police called. As always muslims got violent first over nuisance.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37077837
Reports say some of the brawlers were armed with hatchets and harpoons.

Awesome. Came for the whaling, stayed for the riots.
post #2613 of 2656
Now that is what I call governing: Beach clashes in Corsica lead to third French burqini ban.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/third-french-burqini-ban-corsica-clashes-110213965.html
post #2614 of 2656
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060

Germans told to stockpile food and water for a 10 day supply.
post #2615 of 2656
Anyone notice how any time you hear the word "provocation" these days it's always some euro talking about politics? Why do they fear provocations so much over there?
post #2616 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Anyone notice how any time you hear the word "provocation" these days it's always some euro talking about politics? Why do they fear provocations so much over there?

WWI, WWII, multiple extreme groups, terrorism (left and right) was common until recently, now you have a new kind. Have you ever set foot in Europe you fucking idiot?
post #2617 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Anyone notice how any time you hear the word "provocation" these days it's always some euro talking about politics? Why do they fear provocations so much over there?
http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/aug/01/house-speaker-ryan-refuses-respond-trumps-provocat/
post #2618 of 2656
You have to love Sweden

The church has announced that its racist to wear crosses to show your solidarity with christians who are being chased around the world.

200'ish car fires over the last couple of month. All done by culture enrichment, who do it because the society is against them and they can't get job with no education, zero skills and poor attitude.

It spread to Denmark and the police caught the primary guy within 48 hours. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2619 of 2656
I imagine that if you went to visit the scandy countries to see old longboats and eat all sorts of dried fishiez and experience dreadful currency exchange and whatnot you'd encounter an inordinate amount of ninja womenz and mosques today.

Europe get your shit together.
post #2620 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

WWI, WWII, multiple extreme groups, terrorism (left and right) was common until recently, now you have a new kind. Have you ever set foot in Europe you fucking idiot?

Not a good excuse. They are afraid of provocations because they are a bunch of wimps. Room temperature testosterone levels. Sad!
post #2621 of 2656
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bangladesh-restaurant-attack-1.3738298

Ontario man shot and killed by police in Bangladesh for being involved in attack on a restaurant there. Nice.
post #2622 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Not a good excuse. They are afraid of provocations because they are a bunch of wimps. Room temperature testosterone levels. Sad!

Why don't you go have a plastic swordfight about it to prove your combat experience?
post #2623 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

I imagine that if you went to visit the scandy countries to see old longboats and eat all sorts of dried fishiez and experience dreadful currency exchange and whatnot you'd encounter an inordinate amount of ninja womenz and mosques today.

Europe get your shit together.

Honestly, not really. You can go to legolands and not see anyone who doesn't look like a blond playmobil.
post #2624 of 2656
Actually only around 50% of the population is blond, if not less.
post #2625 of 2656
Dat recessive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone