or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 172

post #2566 of 2656
Are we supposed to feel bad when someone overreacts and punches or kicks these stage-crashing "protesters"? Because they really have it coming.
post #2567 of 2656
Too stupid for words.
post #2568 of 2656
35+ sexual assaults at a festival in Sweden over the weekend.the police has arrested a bunch of "unaccompanied minors".
post #2569 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

35+ sexual assaults at a festival in Sweden over the weekend.the police has arrested a bunch of "unaccompanied minors".

Links in English?
post #2570 of 2656
Found a link: https://www.rt.com/news/349368-girls-molested-fest-sweden/

The solution? Handing out wristbands that say, "Police cordon; do not grope." Yeah, that's going to improve the situation.

Canada getting in on the fun: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school
Edited by Piobaire - 7/4/16 at 12:24pm
post #2571 of 2656

post #2572 of 2656
post #2573 of 2656
A leaked report about the german new years assaults, reports that over 1200 women were assaulted and it has relation to the mass immigration.
post #2574 of 2656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

A leaked report about the german new years assaults, reports that over 1200 women were assaulted and it has relation to the mass immigration.


Xenophobe. Angry white man.

Your failure to accept the cultural norms of brown people is racist.
post #2575 of 2656
Are you calling ze German police racist.
post #2576 of 2656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Are you calling ze German police racist.


Who are they, to cast judgment on the beliefs of others? Are they not exercising a form of systemic, institutional racism to keep the subjects of colonialism on their knees? The law is the tool of the oppressor.
post #2577 of 2656

More members of the Religion of Peace expressing themselves peacefully in Munich today. RIP to the deceased, and I hope these sh*tstains have the sh*t kicked out of them on a daily basis for the next 20 years in prison.

post #2578 of 2656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

More members of the Religion of Peace expressing themselves peacefully in Munich today. RIP to the deceased, and I hope these sh*tstains have the sh*t kicked out of them on a daily basis for the next 20 years in prison.


We're not sure which side its on. Reports indicate its Germans, but either way the immigration in Germany is boiling over.
post #2579 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post


We're not sure which side its on. Reports indicate its Germans, but either way the immigration in Germany is boiling over.

 

Yes, some mixed reports coming in. Some saying "middle-Eastern appearance" and that they shouted "allahu ackbar" while shooting. Other's are saying that at least one killer shouted "f*** foeigners" and "I'm German"

 

Doesn't really matter either way. So far in 2016, there have been 1,303 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11,945 people were killed and 14,446 injured.

post #2580 of 2656

Perp confirmed as an 18yo Iranian.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone