or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 132

post #1966 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

If they don't want to be part of their host country, they should go back home. Anything in the middle is like a festering wound.

Do you know why Moscow has a China Town?
Living in enclaves or national communities within a host country has been taking place for a few millenia. Let's not pretend that if you move to Belgium or Germany and don't become 99% Belgian (who knows WTF that is) or 99% German (who knows WTF that is) you are not worthy to be there or not making contribution to your host country... If you still think that I have one word for you : Jews.
post #1967 of 2656
There are also a jewish part of London, Korea town in LA etc. etc., which isn't a problem, not being able to speak the language of the country you are born in is and using it as a way to avoid working and claiming benefits even more.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Will they be viewed as Danes anyway? I think there are two sides to this story. I am not sure about Danish society , may be it is very embracing towards other cultures and skin colors, but in general Europe is very xenophobic. No matter how large your Danish vocabulary is the locals will not perceive you as one of their own. So many immigrants and not only Middle Eastern, just say : fuck it , why even try.
Europe is still living in little tribal societies where people are homogenous and all look alike ,separated from other tribes by language, national bureaucracy and superiority complexes.

The problem is mainly with ME immigrants, you don't hear about Chinese immigrants who show up first day at school 3 gens in, only speaking cantonese. I have never heard them use being ethnic national as a derogatory term, I have more times than I can count with ME immigrants.

You can't complain about not being able to get a job/a good job either, if you don't speak the language, which is your own fault if you choose to speak a language of a country you have never been to 99% of the time.
Edited by Find Finn - 2/26/16 at 1:34pm
post #1968 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Do you know why Moscow has a China Town?
Living in enclaves or national communities within a host country has been taking place for a few millenia. Let's not pretend that if you move to Belgium or Germany and don't become 99% Belgian (who knows WTF that is) or 99% German (who knows WTF that is) you are not worthy to be there or not making contribution to your host country... If you still think that I have one word for you : Jews.

Glad you said Jews and not gypsies, wouldn't have helped your point.
post #1969 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

just say : fuck it , why even try.
Europe is still living in little tribal societies where people are homogenous and all look alike ,separated from other tribes by language, national bureaucracy and superiority complexes.

I fail to see what is wrong with that scenario. Those nations also have low crime, high levels of equality, high levels of happiness. What's the downside?
post #1970 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I fail to see what is wrong with that scenario. Those nations also have low crime, high levels of equality, high levels of happiness. What's the downside?

The problem is the World has changed while they wallowed in Socialist Utopia sending their best and brightest to USA. Their happiness is now dependent on the next move by likes of China, India, Russia and USA.
post #1971 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

The problem is the World has changed while they wallowed in Socialist Utopia sending their best and brightest to USA. Their happiness is now dependent on the next move by likes of China, India, Russia and USA.

Seems they live better lifestyles than those mentioned.
post #1972 of 2656
Greece has pulled their ambassador out of Austria due to them and the balkan countries closing their borders, this is going to be interesting.
post #1973 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

The problem is the World has changed while they wallowed in Socialist Utopia sending their best and brightest to USA. Their happiness is now dependent on the next move by likes of China, India, Russia and USA.

I hope I understand you correctly, or maybe I hope I don't because this is seems so silly

First of all, almost nobody from rich Western European countries leaves to live in USA. Certainly not the brightest. It was eastern Europeans who used to do that.

You think forming non-tribal/multicultural society would make Denmark somehow competitive with countries of 20x populations, 20x area, 20x resources? Denmark has area of 40'000km2 and 5mil inhabitants ofc they will not dictate world politics, they are too small. Or any other country in Europe for that matter, besides Germany, UK, France and Italy ofc.

Japan or China strength doesn't come from high unchecked immigration from trash poor societies. Look up area, population, natural resources. USA had much lower rate of immigration and quota system before 1965 and it was already a super power before the change. Having half of continent for your disposal sort of helps becoming a super power.
Edited by wojt - 2/29/16 at 9:34am
post #1974 of 2656
Not to mention that China isn't exactly a bastion of diversity, despite their massive size.
post #1975 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Not to mention that China isn't exactly a bastion of diversity, despite their massive size.

What are you talking about? China's population is almost entirely minorities.
post #1976 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

What are you talking about? China's population is almost entirely minorities.
i was getting ready to drop a fact bomb on you when i suddenly got this joke
post #1977 of 2656
Riots in France today. Calais migrant camp.

Also, migrants at the Greek/Macedonia border use a battering ram to knock down the fence.

Quite a day.
post #1978 of 2656
Maybe just maybe they should used all that youthful energy to fight their own wars and join their army.

It's part of the conflict, where Greece has pulled their ambassador home from Austria.
post #1979 of 2656
And you wonder why Africa has the poors

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35683354
post #1980 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

And you wonder why Africa has the poors

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35683354

no, no it's imperialism foo.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone