or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 104

post #1546 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Rape is an act of violence, not feelings of remorse after a night of drinking. Rape laws should be reclassified as violent crime act of penetration (as in UK law) is not a violence in itself. These laws are poorly written and create way too much gray area for judges and prosecutors to play with.

Both Swedish and Norwegian laws cited in the video state that sex with a person who is unconscious, drugged, injured, asleep or in any other way unable to give consent is considered rape. Which is very reasonable.

I somewhat doubt you watched the entire video, since the laws themselves don't give a vibe of anti-male sentiment. In fact they look on par with rape laws of any other European country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Violence against women in Scandinavia is very common. It is underreported because it is mostly happens in the families.

I would speculate that there is a huge reporting bias against 3rd world immigrants as opposed to natives. One has to realise that Scandinavia as well as Finland are very small societies and everyone literally knows everyone, so that factor also undoubtedly influences what women report or not report as rape.

Swedish statistics from 1996 show that 77% of rapes then were committed by immigrants, since then they stopped releasing the statistics ( I guess we can guess why is that). And immigrants were not as many as they are today.

In 2009 in Oslo 100% of violent rapes(assault + rape) were done by immigrants - there were 21 cases, none according to police by person of European ancestry while 17 out of 21 victims were native Norwegian women.

It is hardly any bias if in 1996 3/4 of rapes were conducted by immigrants, very likely their share has only risen. Fact that so many rapes in neighboring Norway are done by immigrants coupled with rise of rape numbers corresponding with rise of immigrant population and with the halt of the release of the statistics concerning these criminals leaves little doubt in my mind- it's not Swedish cucks who are behind those violent rapes in Sweden.
post #1547 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

I somewhat doubt you watched the entire video, since the laws themselves don't give a vibe of anti-male sentiment. In fact they look on par with rape laws of any other European country.
No they do not. (UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post


Both Swedish and Norwegian laws cited in the video state that sex with a person who is unconscious, drugged, injured, asleep or in any other way unable to give consent is considered rape. Which is very reasonable.
No it is not reasonable at all.
Rape is violent crime , the law you have sited opens that definition too broadly : the law states that a person can wake up in the morning and find herself in bed with a male she does not like anymore, the woman has a right to feel victimized (even if there were no penetration involved) and then she can file charges stating she was unconscious, drunk, or did not give consent. This is patronizing BS, thanks to libtards who wrote these laws.
Rape is Violence not feelings of remorse.
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

In 2009 in Oslo 100% of violent rapes(assault + rape) were done by immigrants - there were 21 cases, none according to police by person of European ancestry while 17 out of 21 victims were native Norwegian women.

It is hardly any bias if in 1996 3/4 of rapes were conducted by immigrants, very likely their share has only risen. Fact that so many rapes in neighboring Norway are done by immigrants coupled with rise of rape numbers corresponding with rise of immigrant population and with the halt of the release of the statistics concerning these criminals leaves little doubt in my mind- it's not Swedish cucks who are behind those violent rapes in Sweden.
You r making conclusions about Swedish statistics based on your feelings not facts and that is ok as long as you realize that this is just your hunch, nothing more.

I have a hunch too, Scandinavian women underreport rape and violence committed by their Scandinavian husbands or boyfriends and this skews the stats.
post #1548 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

No it is not reasonable at all.
Rape is violent crime , the law you have sited opens that definition too broadly : the law states that a person can wake up in the morning and find herself in bed with a male she does not like anymore, the woman has a right to feel victimized (even if there were no penetration involved) and then she can file charges stating she was unconscious, drunk, or did not give consent. This is patronizing BS, thanks to libtards who wrote these laws.
Rape is Violence not feelings of remorse.

Drugging some into unconsciousness should be considered rape in my opinion. Same is having sex with someone who is totally knocked down by alcohol. What you are talking about are false rape allegations- which is a crime itself. If you punish rape, you will have to deal with false allegations of rape there's no magical way around it. Unless you feel it would be somewhat okay if you'd wake up with someone's penis in your behind after you lost your consciousness. It does not equal violent street rape but it shouldn't be legal either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

You r making conclusions about Swedish statistics based on your feelings not facts and that is ok as long as you realize that this is just your hunch, nothing more.

I have a hunch too, Scandinavian women under report rape and violence committed by their Scandinavian husbands or boyfriends and this skews the stats.

It's based on previous statistics which are very clear and stats from neighboring country that has middle-eastern/African minority of roughly same size and face similar problems assimilating them.

it's a false equivalence to put your and mine statement on same terms, you didn't provide any evidence to back it up
Edited by wojt - 12/20/15 at 12:59pm
post #1549 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

No they do not. (UK)

 

Actually the English law is very similar indeed, and don't forget that much of English law is not written in statutes (e.g. precedent) as opposed to the civil code system in Scandinavia.

 

The English law is almost exactly the same:

 

Quote:
(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

   (a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

   (b) B does not consent to the penetration, and

   (c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.
(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.
(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

 

Stop defending the rapists. You are a truly sick individual.

post #1550 of 2656
post #1551 of 2656
post #1552 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

No they do not. (UK)
No it is not reasonable at all.
Rape is violent crime , the law you have sited opens that definition too broadly : the law states that a person can wake up in the morning and find herself in bed with a male she does not like anymore, the woman has a right to feel victimized (even if there were no penetration involved) and then she can file charges stating she was unconscious, drunk, or did not give consent. This is patronizing BS, thanks to libtards who wrote these laws.
Rape is Violence not feelings of remorse.
.
You r making conclusions about Swedish statistics based on your feelings not facts and that is ok as long as you realize that this is just your hunch, nothing more.

I have a hunch too, Scandinavian women underreport rape and violence committed by their Scandinavian husbands or boyfriends and this skews the stats.

There are very few single-victim crimes where someone can't falsely accuse someone. And if you're going to offer legal interpretations, you should at least learn that under the UK and U.S. systems (I suspect this is also true for Scandinavian countries but do not know) private citizens can't "file charges".
post #1553 of 2656
What so you mean by file charges?
post #1554 of 2656
post #1555 of 2656
It happened in India, which has giant problem with rape culture across all religions.
post #1556 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

It happened in India, which has giant problem with rape culture across all religions.
Reported for violating SF rules by referring to relevant facts in a retort.
post #1557 of 2656
Sorry. shog[1].gif
post #1558 of 2656
Bosnian police has foiled a terror attack in Sarajevo.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-bosnia-idUSKBN0U50UP20151222
post #1559 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

It happened in India, which has giant problem with rape culture across all religions.

 

Yet not as high as Sweden, thanks to the islamic immigrants. Not even close. The point of my post was islamic culture, which knows no borders.

post #1560 of 2656
The north European countries are higher up due to the fact people aren't affraid of reporting a crime, unlike in India.

Also I'm 99% sure the swedes don't do crime statistic based on race and the media black out people's race, if they are immigrants.

Norway on the other hand do statistics based on race and they have 70% non western rapists. (These are only the ones convicted).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone