or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 84

post #1246 of 2656
post #1247 of 2656
Molto I dislike all organized religions and radical ideologies and I hold Islam in special contempt. However its not Islam fault per say, because most of the followers are still regular more or less good people. Problem is scale of immigration in Europe. Why system fails imo in all countries is sheer number of migrants. They don't assimilate because they don't have to anymore. Like with poles in UK, additional problem with Muslims is that polish and British values are similar, values of people from ME or Africa are quite different. Still I am not mad at Brits how are annoyed by Poles in UK, they have every right to. I'm glad myself that my country is almost a mono-culture and those few people who get here have no choice other than to learn Polish- I think its better not to have all these social tension if you don't need to.
post #1248 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Molto I dislike all organized religions and radical ideologies and I hold Islam in special contempt. However its not Islam fault per say, because most of the followers are still regular more or less good people.

 

You can not separate Islam from Mohammad, and Mohammad is just about the worst possible role model. Islam really is the problem.

post #1249 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

You can not separate Islam from Mohammad, and Mohammad is just about the worst possible role model. Islam really is the problem.

Agreed, but not all Muslims practice Islam the same way. For example Polish Tatars are very small minority that causes no trouble and is not radicalized at all, they mind their own business. Isn't it the same with Tatars in Ukraine? But these people took a loooong time to assimilate into the society and their numbers were low. Islam is the problem, but not as big problem as number of migrants. But note that not all Muslims practice Islam same way, some ignore nasty bits in the books like Christians do. Plus with small number of Muslims they just diffuse throughout the country and assimilate better I believe.
post #1250 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


I hate this meme. First thing to enter my mind is Godwin's law, second thing to enter my mind is how many trump facts are false comparisons.
post #1251 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

This sums it up pretty well: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Why are you posting shit like this here? No one is arguing Islam is the world's best religion or that its adherents are peaceful. Go post this shit on your facebook wall.
post #1252 of 2656
The new unemployment numbers came out earlier this week. After 4 years 5% of migrant women and 20% of the men have jobs. Especially Eritrean, Somali and Palestinians are close to impossible to assimilate into the workforce. Apparently its due to their culture being so different, which leads to lack of motivation.
post #1253 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post


Why are you posting shit like this here? No one is arguing Islam is the world's best religion or that its adherents are peaceful. Go post this shit on your facebook wall.

 

1. People ARE arguing that Islam is peaceful, and

2. So many people are apparently oblivious to what Islam really is, and should be informed. I'm pretty sure most Christians don't know that Mohammed did all of those things as listed in the infographic. They are probably living under the misapprehension that Mohammed was like Jesus and should be respected. Couldn't be further from the truth.

post #1254 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

The new unemployment numbers came out earlier this week. After 4 years 5% of migrant women and 20% of the men have jobs. Especially Eritrean, Somali and Palestinians are close to impossible to assimilate into the workforce. Apparently its due to their culture being so different, which leads to lack of motivation.

In what country ? Or is that for all EU? Laziness and lack of motivation is a bad thing from Islamic POV, where labor and education is meant even to be a form of worship smile.gif Why folks are lazy or unmotivated is another issue.

The thing is, this goes back to debates in the 80s over how much state help should be given out in many European countries. Even back then people were coming over claiming get asylum when in fact they had no reason to, just wanting to enter Europe and collect the check. It's just that it happened on much smaller scales than you see now, and now there's actually a crisis that many do need to flee from.
post #1255 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

1. People ARE arguing that Islam is peaceful, and
2. So many people are apparently oblivious to what Islam really is, and should be informed. I'm pretty sure most Christians don't know that Mohammed did all of those things as listed in the infographic. They are probably living under the misapprehension that Mohammed was like Jesus and should be respected. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Hey hey hey. Mohammad was very peaceful…until he traveled to medina.
post #1256 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post


In what country ? Or is that for all EU? Laziness and lack of motivation is a bad thing from Islamic POV, where labor and education is meant even to be a form of worship smile.gif Why folks are lazy or unmotivated is another issue.

The thing is, this goes back to debates in the 80s over how much state help should be given out in many European countries. Even back then people were coming over claiming get asylum when in fact they had no reason to, just wanting to enter Europe and collect the check. It's just that it happened on much smaller scales than you see now, and now there's actually a crisis that many do need to flee from.

Denmark.

Wellfare tourism/migrants are still very much the case and have been since the 80's. Some don't want to work, when they can make "decent" money sitting on their ass and the extra benefits just makes it even more desirable, this isn't just a migrant issue though. An unemployed single mother with 2 kids get what compares to $50k salary in benefits a years.

When asked most Afghani etc. migrants say they are migrating due to lack of work in their home country and not because they fear for their life.
post #1257 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Denmark.

Wellfare tourism/migrants are still very much the case and have been since the 80's. Some don't want to work, when they can make "decent" money sitting on their ass and the extra benefits just makes it even more desirable, this isn't just a migrant issue though. An unemployed single mother with 2 kids get what compares to $50k salary in benefits a years.

When asked most Afghani etc. migrants say they are migrating due to lack of work in their home country and not because they fear for their life.

Nothing , I repeat nothing is worng with immigrants wanting to do nothing in echange for 50K per year.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1258 of 2656
They don't get 50k, they get housing benefits, free childcare, child benefits, wellfare etc. totaling a value comparing to living standard of a $50k salary. They only get something like 20 in hand before tax.
post #1259 of 2656
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Commission opened on Thursday an infringement case against Hungary over its recently adopted asylum law because it breaches European Union rules.
(Meanwhile laws in Poland and Ireland deny women's right to abortion and that is ok with Brussels.)
post #1260 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Commission opened on Thursday an infringement case against Hungary over its recently adopted asylum law because it breaches European Union rules.
(Meanwhile laws in Poland and Ireland deny women's right to abortion and that is ok with Brussels.)

 

More stupidity from the EU. It needs a total reboot.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone