or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 80

post #1186 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Are you saying racism is a response to bad behavior and not just its cause? Somebody's asking for a cyber-lynching.
Cause of antisocial behaviour is not a racism, but a personal choice. One black citizen makes choice to become successful in US despite his dire circumstances another one chooses to smoke pot ,gets arrested and fucks his chances for the rest of his life (unfairly so? Yes) . Then he/she blames racism for her failure.

Nowadays black people in USA have way more opportunities for wealthy life than white people in eastern Europe ; in Russia for example or even in Czech Republic or Poland. Not even to mention around 7billion people living in really poor conditions in comparison. So if you have more opportunities than 90% of the world's population and still are a useless bum then maybe, just maybe there's something wrong with you and it is not white conspiracy holding you down.
post #1187 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post


Nowadays black people in USA have way more opportunities for wealthy life than white people in eastern Europe ; in Russia for example or even in Czech Republic or Poland. Not even to mention around 7billion people living in really poor conditions in comparison. So if you have more opportunities than 90% of the world's population and still are a useless bum then maybe, just maybe there's something wrong with you and it is not white conspiracy holding you down.

 

Exactly. So many other poor ethnic groups moved to the US and prospered. Blacks (as a group) haven't prospered anywhere, no matter how many chances they are given.

post #1188 of 2656
The Africans I've met overseas have all been incredibly motivated, hardworking, and genuine. Is it the American welfare that does it?
post #1189 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

The Africans I've met overseas have all been incredibly motivated, hardworking, and genuine. Is it the American welfare that does it?

If you ask Republicans that is exactly what they would suggest: "Socialism runs amok in US". icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

disclosure; most republicans are retarded or rich troglodytes on corporate welfare.
post #1190 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

The Africans I've met overseas have all been incredibly motivated, hardworking, and genuine. Is it the American welfare that does it?

African immigrants do well in the US too.


Purely anecdotal, but I knew a couple people from Africa and the Caribbean (black) in grad school, and they all really looked down on African-America culture and attitudes.
post #1191 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Purely anecdotal, but I knew a couple people from Africa and the Caribbean (black) in grad school, and they all really looked down on African-America culture and attitudes.

Again, purely anecdotal, but I've had similar experiences.

So to the pig parts, and maybe TS can help me out here...is it like garlic or holy water to vampires? confused.gif
post #1192 of 2656
Muslims think pigs and dogs are unclean (haram), so people use them to ward of evil.
post #1193 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Muslims think pigs and dogs are unclean (haram), so people use them to ward of evil.

I know that part but I want to know the results. Does their skin melt from touching a pig's head?
post #1194 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

African immigrants do well in the US too.


Purely anecdotal, but I knew a couple people from Africa and the Caribbean (black) in grad school, and they all really looked down on African-America culture and attitudes.

I have seen the same attitude from African immigrants. However no matter how successful, they are very much beholden to their tribalism , ridiculous superstitions and mutual segregation/racism based on old-country region, religion or last name or some random birthmark or any other idiotic reason.

So dressing like Europeans, talking like Europeans and holding decent jobs are still far from guarantee of being integrated culturally or ethically.
post #1195 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Muslims think pigs and dogs are unclean (haram), so people use them to ward of evil.

I know that part but I want to know the results. Does their skin melt from touching a pig's head?

that part is actually not even accurate, but we can defer to Sheikh FindFinn for his knowledge on this issue
اللهُ اَعْلَم

it's more like kryptonite i guess, and causes suicide bombers to explode before reaching their destinations. if you played star craft, you know it's like the infested terrans that have a 10m blast radius so you want to set them off before they reach you. and the pig heads achieve that.


^ muslims at the gates
post #1196 of 2656
This threak has turned out nicely.
post #1197 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Muslims think pigs and dogs are unclean (haram), so people use them to ward of evil.

post #1198 of 2656
TS has best post of the day.
post #1199 of 2656
We must construct additional pylons to defend the Muslim hordes.
post #1200 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

that part is actually not even accurate, but we can defer to Sheikh FindFinn for his knowledge on this issue
اللهُ اَعْلَم

I'm pretty certain that it's correct. I honestly don't give a fuck about what people eat as long I'm not forced to eat it or they are going to stop me eating something.

Do I get a G wagon otherwise no dice on the sheik thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone