or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone - Page 75

post #1111 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

your retarded attempt at racist humor in the form of a joke

 

You and your cohorts really have nothing to contribute to this conversation other than ad hominem attacks, and truly ignorant ones at that. Calling me racist was just further proof. I doubt you even know what it means but your type uses that term constantly as a last resort when you have nothing intelligent to say. Monkey see monkey do.

post #1112 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

BUT NOW YOU'RE IN NORWAY AND NOT 'MANY COUNTRIES!!"

Deport this fucker here making this suggestion.

This is the leftwing type of retards we have to deal with.


Yesterday I was told by two people independent of each other, that Germany is not worth visit anymore due to people sleeping everywhere, letting their children sleep directly on the ground (in 0°), so they can get people to give them money, if they don't they get a full on insult.

One mentioned a lot of the people have acquired dogs, whom they are mistreating very badly, the person mentioned seeing a dog getting cold water poured over it, in 0° weather and being forced to lay down, luckily someone stepped in and the police and rspca was called.
post #1113 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

You and your cohorts really have nothing to contribute to this conversation other than ad hominem attacks, and truly ignorant ones at that. Calling me racist was just further proof. I doubt you even know what it means but your type uses that term constantly as a last resort when you have nothing intelligent to say. Monkey see monkey do.
You'd have more credibility if you stopped being such a child rapist.
Edited by lawyerdad - 12/4/15 at 2:15am
post #1114 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

You and your cohorts really have nothing to contribute to this conversation other than ad hominem attacks, and truly ignorant ones at that. Calling me racist was just further proof. I doubt you even know what it means but your type uses that term constantly as a last resort when you have nothing intelligent to say. Monkey see monkey do.

"Muslim in Chief" wasn't an ad hom? A "truly ignorant one" at that? Please, tell us all about the progressive and intelligent political views that come from a country that has a Polio vaccination rate of less than 50%.
post #1115 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post


"Muslim in Chief" wasn't an ad hom? A "truly ignorant one" at that? Please, tell us all about the progressive and intelligent political views that come from a country that has a Polio vaccination rate of less than 50%.

 

As you apparently don't know what 'ad hominem' means, I suggest you read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

post #1116 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

As you apparently don't know what 'ad hominem' means, I suggest you read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem


So you think referring to Obama as the "Muslim in Chief" was a true statement? Do you believe that Obama is the President of all Muslims and rules them with a Military-style top-down command structure? That's the only other alternative.

Also, please confirm you have been vaccinated for Polio. I don't want to catch it from you.
post #1117 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


You'd have more credibility if you stopped being such a child rapist.

 

Child rapist? How ironic that you would use such an insult in a thread in which you defend Islam. All muslims worship a child rapist (Mohammad), which explains a lot about muslim child sex rings like this one: http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/

post #1118 of 2656
Why did this happen? Who could have imagined a Pakistani citizen, a place where 9% of the population has a favorable view of ISIS and 62% don't have a opinion one way or another, would have committed such an act? Could there be a link to immigration/visas/refugees from the middle east and terrorist attacks in the west? We just can't know for sure. Either way, we must embrace the cultural enrichment the west gets from Muslim immigration, something that apparently cannot be obtained through immigrants from other cultures that don't pose the same threat.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

post #1119 of 2656
Please to be performing similar analysis of all the lone wolf white guy shooters over the last couple years. Or does your dick only get hard for Muslims?
post #1120 of 2656
I think you all are ignoring the little Azn dood that hated women and his killing spree. Please keep diversity in mind folks; we're all counting on you.

Also, can we get a ruling on the Boston bomber folks? Here's a wiki on their ethnicity. I am leaning to them not being real whites: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakh_peoples
post #1121 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I think you all are ignoring the little Azn dood that hated women and his killing spree. Please keep diversity in mind folks; we're all counting on you.

Also, can we get a ruling on the Boston bomber folks? Here's a wiki on their ethnicity. I am leaning to them not being real whites: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakh_peoples


Absolutely not white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltoelegante View Post

Child rapist? How ironic that you would use such an insult in a thread in which you defend Islam. All muslims worship a child rapist (Mohammad), which explains a lot about muslim child sex rings like this one: http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/

What the fuck? Who do you think here is defending Islam? You're off your fucking rocker. Must be the Polio setting in. Are you losing feeling in your legs and feet? Do you find it difficult to stand?
post #1122 of 2656
seeing as they're from the Caucuses, I guess that makes the Caucasian ?
post #1123 of 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

seeing as they're from the Caucuses, I guess that makes the Caucasian ?

So since human life started in Africa we're all black? confused.gif
post #1124 of 2656
i don't know, i'm not sure i even understand racial classifications. but it works in my favor because as a white/caucasian myself -- according to US documentation based on my origins -- i can waltz through airport security without any problems. i suppose I do come from a land near the Caucasus Mountains, as well
post #1125 of 2656

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone