or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Buying and Selling › Classic Menswear Classifieds › PRICE DROP - NIB John Lobb Warwick 8UK / 9US
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: PRICE DROP - NIB John Lobb Warwick 8UK / 9US

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
PRICE DROP - NIB John Lobb Warwick 8UK / 9US

Will Ship To: US

For sale new pair of John Lobb Warwick austerity brogues in claret misty calf. These are first quality (not seconds) purchased from Barneys in NY. I paid full retail for them, but they have sat in the closet and it's time to let them go. These are size 8E UK on the 7000 last. The retail price on these has since gone up to 1750.

Comes with Lobb trees, shoe bags, box, etc. Asking 1,300 1,250 1000 900 USD OBRO plus shipping (your choice) at cost.

Message me for more information. Thanks.
Edited by firenze_rob - 3/22/16 at 8:17pm
post #2 of 14
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
post #3 of 14
...
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Price drop.
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Drop. Let's get these sssssold.
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
bump.
post #7 of 14
How do you size for this? I know it's one size down from your US sizing. But I also heard some ppl going 1.5 size down.
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

How do you size for this? I know it's one size down from your US sizing. But I also heard some ppl going 1.5 size down.

I sized down 1 size from my US size. I think 1.5 would be too extreme.

For some context, these fit me and I generally wear RTW brands Edward Green 8.5-9.0E (normal width), Cleverly 8.0, and Alden 8.5D on the Barrie Last.
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by firenze_rob View Post

I sized down 1 size from my US size. I think 1.5 would be too extreme.

For some context, these fit me and I generally wear RTW brands Edward Green 8.5-9.0E (normal width), Cleverly 8.0, and Alden 8.5D on the Barrie Last.
Do you have wider feet?
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Do you have wider feet?

Medium D widths fit me fine. But that's all subjective.
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by firenze_rob View Post

Medium D widths fit me fine. But that's all subjective.
Thx so would you say they fit same as 8.5uk E EG for you?
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Yep.
post #13 of 14

Handsome pair of shoes!

post #14 of 14

Beautiful Pair. Would this work for someone who wears EG 8.5/9E on a 202 last, perhaps a half size too small?

The pair looks glorious. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Buying and Selling › Classic Menswear Classifieds › PRICE DROP - NIB John Lobb Warwick 8UK / 9US