Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 3/21/17 at 7:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/17/17 at 7:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 7post #92 of 23359/1/15 at 6:54pmpost #93 of 23359/1/15 at 7:27pmpost #94 of 23359/1/15 at 7:47pmpost #95 of 23359/1/15 at 9:14pmpost #96 of 23359/1/15 at 9:48pmCongrats to Charly and Dan for getting this started up! I will be definitely checking in every now and then to see what you guys will be offering in the future.
I am curious to see what your offerings of suede will be in the future and which jackets it will be available on.
and BRING BACK THE FISHTAIL and that cracked pepper colorway please!post #97 of 23359/2/15 at 1:01ampost #98 of 23359/2/15 at 3:55ampost #99 of 23359/2/15 at 4:57ampost #100 of 23359/2/15 at 5:47amThread StarterQuote:
I've never really loved how RiRi's slid. Never very smooth in my experience. For smaller accessories, they're fine but with a jacket, they're not the best especially when you're attempting to zip up with one hand. I'm sure there are RiRi's I haven't tried that slide more freely, but I haven't ran into them yet.Quote:
We'll be testing out quilting soon, so yes look out for it in the future.
It's a longshot, but you never know.Quote:
Already offering themQuote:
As time goes on, yes!post #101 of 23359/2/15 at 5:47ampost #102 of 23359/2/15 at 5:50ampost #103 of 23359/2/15 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
I've never really loved how RiRi's slid. Never very smooth in my experience. For smaller accessories, they're fine but with a jacket, they're not the best especially when you're attempting to zip up with one hand. I'm sure there are RiRi's I haven't tried that slide more freely, but I haven't ran into them yet.
Agree except for one exception... RiRis on my SS12 Coppens jacket (they were never the same in later seasons - not very smooth as you said) are among some of the best zippers I've had (and am still having) the pleasure of using.
The Raccagni zips used on Yang Li's stuff (FW12, at least) takes the cake for "grail zipper" for me but let's not even go there...
On a more related note: good luck guys, hope to see some good stuff come out of thispost #104 of 23359/2/15 at 6:55ampost #105 of 23359/2/15 at 6:57amThread StarterQuote:
Yep, they would have to go MTM route.
We can make any of the models really.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1761 Active Users (329 Members and 1432 Guests)
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...