Any plans to add horsehide options in the future?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 3/21/17 at 7:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/17/17 at 7:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 6post #77 of 23359/1/15 at 4:28pmpost #78 of 23359/1/15 at 4:37pmThread Starter
Not at the moment but we'll keep it in mind.Quote:Originally Posted by rbnman
Any plans to add this dr (with sleeve zippers on side) to list next week as well as women's bcdr?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not at the moment but we'll keep it in mind.
If Daniel can find some that meets our standard.Quote:
Nope! We prefer the sateen.post #79 of 23359/1/15 at 4:41pmpost #80 of 23359/1/15 at 4:42pmpost #81 of 23359/1/15 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #82 of 23359/1/15 at 4:45pm
It's probably a nice idea if they have something special in mind, but I think that it's hard to beat something like the Buzz Rickson MA-1, for the price, which, given the low Yen right now, is well under $500. The absolute margins on something like that, MTM, to be competitive with something like the Buzz Rickson, would be pretty low. I can see a production version of it. But MTM? Lot of overhead for very little gain. Of course, Charly and Dan would know their business better than me.post #83 of 23359/1/15 at 4:54pmpost #84 of 23359/1/15 at 4:57pmpost #85 of 23359/1/15 at 5:00pmpost #86 of 23359/1/15 at 5:00pmpost #87 of 23359/1/15 at 6:10pmQuote:
Highly doubt this will happen for a few reasons. I'm actually still wondering to this day, how the original ma-1 TOJ did, manage to get gore.
Goretex is not a face fabric. It's a mid layer fabric, membrane as they call it, that comes in various levels, and you need a license to acquire a certain level of that. They're very strict on who is able to get it as you need to show professionalism in your product to acquire it.post #88 of 23359/1/15 at 6:11pmpost #89 of 23359/1/15 at 6:24pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by fishtacologin
You guys are awesome. Like many of the others here, I would love it if you brought back the MA-1 in a less "puffy" (maybe less fill?) iteration in a technical fabric like goretex.
I'm also very interested in purchasing a fishtail parka, and if you guys released one of those in a technical fabric or waxed cotton I would be down to buy immediately.
Can't wait to see all the crazy awesome stuff that you guys produce!
Add me to the non-leather MA1 crowd, as long as navy is an option.post #90 of 23359/1/15 at 6:33pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...