or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 42

post #616 of 2072
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

nice...how long does shipping usually take to the east coast? do u send tracking numbers?

Most of the time, it only takes a few days. Yes, we send out tracking numbers when we ship. smile.gif
post #617 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi13 View Post

 Also we will be revising the varsity for something a bit warmer and more functional.

Looking forward to a thicker more substantial varsity. I sold off my TOJ one cuz the wool was a bit thin/disappointing.
post #618 of 2072
just put an order in for an oxblood calf 4 zip moto. can't wait!
Edited by clark kent - 10/17/15 at 12:12pm
post #619 of 2072
I need a quilted moto in that navy calf.
post #620 of 2072

 

 

6' 3" no shoes

6' 4" with shoes

6' 6" with hair

200 lbs

CWU45 in size 54.

Thank you Falcon Garments.

post #621 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danay View Post

[
6' 3" no shoes
6' 4" with shoes
6' 6" with hair
200 lbs
CWU45 in size 54.
Thank you Falcon Garments.

How roomy would you say it is? I'm the same height as you but weight about 20 more pounds.
I've never had any luck with MTM since I always get the measurements wrong, so was just going to get a stock sized 54 in the M1 moto
post #622 of 2072
It looks quite large on him in the chest/waist.
post #623 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post


How roomy would you say it is? I'm the same height as you but weight about 20 more pounds.
I've never had any luck with MTM since I always get the measurements wrong, so was just going to get a stock sized 54 in the M1 moto


I would say it has a lot of room and I'm able to layer what ever I want underneath. I gave it to my 6' 4" friend and he weighs about 250 lbs. He was just able to zip it up over his bowling ball of a belly (and he has an unnaturally large belly). I have no issues with the fit and I'm very happy with the choice of a size 54. I know I could fit a 52 but I like the 54 for weight gain and layering. I recommend this jacket to any one. Good luck to you all. Adios.

post #624 of 2072
It's starting to get chilly in Chicago. It would be great if you guys could bring back the fishtail parka.
post #625 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danay View Post


I would say it has a lot of room and I'm able to layer what ever I want underneath. I gave it to my 6' 4" friend and he weighs about 250 lbs. He was just able to zip it up over his bowling ball of a belly (and he has an unnaturally large belly). I have no issues with the fit and I'm very happy with the choice of a size 54. I know I could fit a 52 but I like the 54 for weight gain and layering. I recommend this jacket to any one. Good luck to you all. Adios.

Thanks. I think I may be able to get away with a 53, not entirely sure though
post #626 of 2072
Thread Starter 
Tailors completed cutting all of last round and should be shipping this week and early next week.

Orders are wide open. There are a handful of spots for all jacket models available. If you want your jacket in the next 2-4 weeks. This is a good time to order!
post #627 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Tailors completed cutting all of last round and should be shipping this week and early next week.

Orders are wide open. There are a handful of spots for all jacket models available. If you want your jacket in the next 2-4 weeks. This is a good time to order!

Any new info on when belted DR is coming?
post #628 of 2072
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Any new info on when belted DR is coming?

Sample will be out this week or early next.
post #629 of 2072

Would you bring back the BCDR? 

post #630 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post


Sample will be out this week or early next.

heres hoping for:

- spalla camicia (shirt sleeve) tailoring

- epaulettes as optional

- refined and proportionate collar/lapels 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets