Sorry, but we don't have any non-leather options at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 1/11/17 at 3:05pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 40post #586 of 222510/13/15 at 7:12amThread Starterpost #587 of 222510/13/15 at 7:23amThread Starterpost #588 of 222510/13/15 at 7:23amThread Starterpost #589 of 222510/13/15 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by shinobi13
rbnman - thank you for your concerns and to ensure some confidence for you, I decided to eliminate one of the workshops who made the classic belted DRs along with the BCDRs due to some inconsistencies in production and limited the rider and bomber jackets to separate facilities to ensure consistent details and workmanship. The new belted DR will be obviously coming from the same guy who makes all our riders jackets so I don't think you have to worry too much in terms as mentioned.
Thanks Dan. The bottom part of the lapel starting too early and Epaulettes sticking up has the largest impact to aesthetics IMO which I trust you are addressing.
Looking forward to seeing the belted DR sample and i appreciate the specs have not been disclosed, but should it feature shoulder epaulettes, would you mind making them as optional? Thankspost #590 of 222510/13/15 at 9:11ampost #591 of 222510/13/15 at 9:42ampost #592 of 222510/13/15 at 12:39pmpost #593 of 222510/13/15 at 2:41pmpost #594 of 222510/13/15 at 6:22pmpost #595 of 222510/13/15 at 6:54pmpost #596 of 222510/13/15 at 8:54pmpost #597 of 222510/13/15 at 9:54pmpost #598 of 222510/13/15 at 10:14pmpost #599 of 222510/14/15 at 4:15ampost #600 of 222510/14/15 at 5:05am
The new CWU45 I received last week has been awesome. I wear it almost every day, even when its too hot. I've had random people comment on how mean the leather jacket looks. Upon first impression I was surprised it was brown. I thought the standard would be black. About a week after putting in my order I considered requesting a brown one. (Maybe Falcon read my mind?) I'm very happy with the brown color. My only complaint would be how nice the damn jacket looks. At times, I feel pretentious around my friends wearing such a sick jacket.
One more note, would it be super cheesy to dress as a WWII pilot for Halloween just so I have an excuse to wear the bomber?
Thank you Falcon Garments. I can't wait to beat the shit out of this jacket so I'm forced to buy another one.
Whiskies on me brah!
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 30 seconds ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › DROP: Vass Double Monk in Brown Calf, U Last Size 43 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on french cuffs for a young lawyer 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...