or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 133

post #1981 of 2066
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLam View Post

That looks really good. Hoping to put in an order in around five years or so, once the £ has rebounded. Sometime this next decade, for sure.

Will be sure to have quadrupled our prices for you by then! biggrin.gif
post #1982 of 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werbert Hest View Post
 

Ordered my calfskin mtm DR2 on September 23rd. Got pretty much an instant response from Charly, finalized all the details the same day. It was shipped on October 7 and showed up on my doorstep today. So less than 3 weeks turnaround. The jacket itself also exceeded my expectations: the fit is spot on, and the leather is thick and looks amazing.

.


That looks great.  Did you measure a jacket that already fit well?  I really wanna buy one of these soon, but I'm so afraid I'm gonna mess the measurements up.

post #1983 of 2066
that's why charly is there to help.
post #1984 of 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPajamapant View Post
 


That looks great.  Did you measure a jacket that already fit well?  I really wanna buy one of these soon, but I'm so afraid I'm gonna mess the measurements up.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

that's why charly is there to help.

This^. Trust Charly

post #1985 of 2066
Thread Starter 
post #1986 of 2066
Any update on the fishtail?
post #1987 of 2066

do goat/calf leather jackets fare better in terms of water damage compared to lamb leather?

post #1988 of 2066
I'm not an expert but I get the impression from my own leather jackets that calf is less porous than lamb and hence less susceptible to rain stains. Would be interested myself though in hearing from somebody who knows more about this
post #1989 of 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post

do goat/calf leather jackets fare better in terms of water damage compared to lamb leather?

yes, though you will not destroy a lamb jacket with rain, and beat-up lamb can look great.
post #1990 of 2066

thanks for the replies guys! 

 

btw, has anyone posted a pic of their suede rider/bomber yet? havent kept up with the thread so please let me know...

post #1991 of 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post

do goat/calf leather jackets fare better in terms of water damage compared to lamb leather?

I still have the very first TOJ moto jacket ever made and it still looks great. It was lamb. Take that as you will.

Also I treated it like shit.
post #1992 of 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

btw, has anyone posted a pic of their suede rider/bomber yet? havent kept up with the thread so please let me know...

 

Don't think I've seen anything, would definitely love some pictures

post #1993 of 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post

I still have the very first TOJ moto jacket ever made and it still looks great. It was lamb. Take that as you will.

Also I treated it like shit.
Yeah, same. My MDR (late '12) isn't quite as old as your jacket, but I've worn the shit out of it and never conditioned it or anything and it's still in great shape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfark View Post

Don't think I've seen anything, would definitely love some pictures
Suede DR5 (also happens to be for sale, if that's alright to mention)
post #1994 of 2066
Man, I wish I was cool enough to wear that.
post #1995 of 2066
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post
 

Reversible Raglan Varsity/Bomber

  • Melton wool body, lambskin sleeves and trim on varsity side. Heavy-duty, water-resistant nylon on other side.

 

Definitely keeping my eye on this. I've never had a reversible jacket before - anything I should keep in mind?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets